𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

I felt frozen. Not from fear or anything of that sort, but from pure confusion.

"Huh?" I blurted out like an idiot, mouth hung open and eyebrows furrowed together as I tried to figure out where this sudden switch in personality came from.

Wally scoffed "Oh please, are you seriously that dull?"

"Excuse me?" My eyes widened, taken aback by the arrogance laced in his tone. This seemed like a completely different person than who was at my door with the others mere seconds ago.

"Tell me," He took a step towards me, a mischievous yet menacing look in his black eyes "Do you even know where you are?"

"Shit."

My eyes darted around, looking anywhere but him as I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt "Uh yeah? Obviously we're.. we're in uh... (home state/town)." I let out a nervous chuckle, finally willing myself to meet his eyes again as he rolled them.

The smallest smirk tugged at his lips. "I don't think I need to tell you just how wrong you are."

My heart rate spiked as I was hit with a rather unfortunate realization: This was probably my kidnapper. All these mind games he's playing, the teasing, the questioning. Though the voice I heard on the phone didn't match his at all, but I guess that's just technology.

I took a step back, getting dangerously close to the wall behind me. "Where are we? Why did you bring me here?" My voice shook, with fear or rage i'm unsure.

"'Bring you here?'" He raised an eyebrow and laughed, clearly amused by my assumption.
"You're the one trying to move into my neighborhood."

My mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, trying to find words that refused to come out. It felt like my brain was short circuiting trying to put together a puzzle with most of the pieces missing.

"Oh you poor thing~" He taunted, now slightly closer than before.

I stepped back as I realized he was walking towards me, creating as much distance between us as possible before my back finally hit the wall. I held my breath as he leaned down slightly, bringing his face uncomfortably close to mine. "I hope you enjoyed your little adventure, but i'm gonna need you to go back to wherever the hell you came from or there will be consequences."

I raised an eyebrow, letting his threat replay in my head before cautiously pushing him away. "Wow. Alright." I couldn't help but snicker as he gave me a distasteful look. "What are you gonna do Mr. Darling, paint a bad picture of me?" I patted myself on the back for remembering the little research I had done. I mean, he's just a puppet after all, even though he doesn't really look very puppet like up close. However, Wally didn't seem very amused.

In one swift motion, he placed both hands on the sides of my head, forcefully backing me into the wall again. With his hands and body trapping me, he forces me to look into his now alarmingly dilated eyes.

A surge of pain shoots through my head, causing me to shut my eyes tight as visions quickly flicker through my mind in the matter of seconds. Blood filled scenes all showing one or more of those sweet, seemingly innocent neighbors I had just met or recognized from the drawings, along with what I could only assume were their victims.

"If I say that you so much as scratched me, my friends will not hesitate to ė̶̞̖̲̚͝ń̸̳͔̖̭d̶̲̾ ̵̘̭̤̀͐ͅy̴̱̍̈́̓ǫ̷͓̭̅u̸̩̅̃." His voice distorted as his pupils dilated in an inhuman way, making my breath catch in my throat. "Have I made myself clear?"

He grew seemingly more stern as his grip on my head tightened ever so slightly. My sarcastically cocky attitude from before had completely vanished as I quickly nodded, terrified of what he might do to me if he didn't like my answer.