🎑 ᴏɴᴇ 🎑

Xie yun stood amid the courtyard as he instructed to. Outside the gate of great library stood the chariot arrived from the capital. Harnessed to the chariot was two handsome steed, their inky black eyes found him through spokes of the half open wooden gate. It was such a odd time for a delivery. He was the only pupil that his father waken up to accompany him to receive the delivery even the masters are nowhere to be founded.

A creak of wood caught his attention. It was his father coming through the entrance, behind him was a tall, study man who assumably in his father's age. There was a scar crossed his left cheeks that end barely below his eye that gave him an aura of mystery. He wore a armour over his cobalt blue robe. Moonlight outline the six face star symbol craved on the silver surface of his armour, which xie yun recognised the insignia of renowned tang sect, double edged sword hanging down on the belt fastened on his waist.

Bringing both hand infront of him xie yun bowed before the elders. The stranger eyes turned curious as he looked at xie yun. Xie yun stay obediently silent, let his father take the liberty to introduce him to the exalted stranger.

A-yun this is master tang De Xin, he was here to delivery an level 10 spirit.

Xie yun's eyes fall into the sealed wooden chest and swallowed. Ignoring the knott in her chest he once again bowed towards the stranger that carries renowned legacy.

Master De Xin this is my son xie yun

There was a glint of recognition in master De Xin's eyes. Permanent frown on the corner of his lips breaking into a adoring smile, scar under his eyes crinkling. He stepped in and lift xie yun up by his shoulder, eyes proudly wandering on his face.

You've grown into a fine young man.
He patted on his shoulder and xie yun humbled his feature
Last time i saw you, you were barley one year old.
His gaze was faraway. Probably recounting the moment they found a wailing infant outside the gate of great library lying in a handwoven bamboo basket draped in a raggy clothes that barely protected it from the merciless winter.

Its an honour to be at your present master tang de xin.

Tang sect is the titan of the cultivation word, stood above any other clan, specialized in hunting using hidden weapon, poisons and lightness skill. Being a supreme force of the cultivation tang sect easily take upper hand in the supervision of great library of Xinye. And if the inner sect member like tang de xin himself arrived to delivery, it would be one of those notorious and ingenious spirit. Swallowing down the dread, xie yun tried to put on his brave face. He was an mere apprentice, still in learning, very far from being capable of summoning such a strong kind of spirits.

But his father may have diffrent thoughts.

A-yun will accompany me on the summoning process today.

His father sound unarguably proud. It put xie yun in a great dilemma. He wasn't an exceptional summoner, still lacking. If he given a choice, yibo will name any other disciple who will do better job than him even But he couldn't Deny the joy it gave him to knowing that his father have faith and confidance in his skills.

I'm sure A-yun will do a exceptional job.

Tang de xin said confidently. It was a compliment and it baffled him. Then de xin gazed up where the luminous full moon shone in the cloudless sky. His for head crinkles in a frown as he looked back to them.

This would be the appropriate time for summoning.
De xin suggested and his father nodded along.
Remember
The tang sect master turned towards xie yun.
These spirits are centuries old and behold unfathomable power. He gestured towards the sealed wooden chest.
Once you enter the vault they will recognise you, scrutinize your skills and lacking. And tried to lure you. Shut down their voices and try to keep your will.