🎑 ꜰɪᴠᴇ 🎑

A season flew by since the visit of young master tang san on great library of xinye. Winter arrived with an onslaught of blustery snow. News has arrived that several delivery for great library was hintered by obscuring snow blizzard on near by village. Pupils barely leave their quarters, training that mostly involves outdoor activities now reduced into long streching and boring lectures much to xie yuns dismay.

Don't get him wrong. Xie yun love to possess new knowledge no matter how little and insignificant as they seems to be. But no one, even the bright and brilliant pupil won't survive nearly five long hours of lan qiren rambling about everything and anything under the sun. Xie yun couldn't help but pout enviously as he thought about fluffy ball, who probably is now fast asleep in his bed curling into his warm sheet.

Lan qiren is now seated on the lecture table, posture incomparably upright as he read aloud the contents on the scroll in his hand. Xie yun suppressed a bored yawn, with his chin resting in his palm his eye flickered towards the general direction of Ziyuan's seat. Ziyuan has his book placed in upright position and was fast sleep on its cover. Xie yun thought about nudging the boy awake but decided to go against it once he realise how serene and relaxed ziyuan looks while sleeping.

XIE YUN..

Xie yun didn't have enough time to turn around and address a sneering lan qiren as he was greeted by a flying scroll. Luckily to him he managed to dodge it on close call. A cry of startled pain rose from behind him. Xie yun turn around and found mo shi clutching on his forehead and hissing in pain, on his table was the scroll lan qiren thrown at him.

Suits him right.
Xie yun thought smugly.

Xie yun stand up.
Lan qiren's shout deflate his momentous joy. Xie yun gets up as he commanded.

The whole class turned towards him looking jovial to witness him getting scolding. Even ziyuan is startled awake by lan qiren's outburst and almost knock out his books as he scrabble to sit up.

Since you're feel so smart. Why don't you answer my question.

Xie yun gulped. Apology won't work on lan qiren. Answering his question spotless is the only way of escape.

Lan qiren turn aside in a Swift motion. One hand resting rigidly on his back while the other one caressing his goatee beared as he thought deeply

Let me ask. Are yao, spirits, forest spirits and beasts spirits the same?

No.
Xie yun answers with a triumph of proud. The world of spirits is an enigmatic puzzle. Fully understand it would be the last word of impossible.

How are they not? How are they differentiated?

Xie yun grinned widely

Yao's are formed from non-human living beings while every thing that breath have a soul so differentiating the spirit precisely will nearly impossible. Spirits can be different from how much demonic energy they possessed. Most heinous and dangerous one is difficult to summon. Each living soul they consume will make them undefeatable and turn them into sinister demons.

What's the difference of forest spirits and yao.

Lan qiren asked sternly an failed attempt to cover up how much he is impressed by xie yun.

A perfect example for yao was an living tree, that breath air like any another living being, but cultivates it's life span by absorbing the soul of other living spirits. While forest spirits is the protector of mother nature. Godly spirits that wander through woods

What about beast spirits then. Are they harmful as the vengeful one.

Xie yun bite his lips. Wasn't sure if he was qualified enough to talk about the mystical godly spirits ventured out of mortals eyes.