🎑 ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 🎑

They have been summoned into Orchid Room. The words spread faster, after all. Xie yun diligently stand behind his father. Trying to not cover by the occasional glare master lan qiren sent his ways. The former grandmaster of library of xinye summoned both of xie yun and his father demanding an explanation on the fight went on training hall.

Xie yun tried to stay rigid and attentive. His knees started to paining on how long he have been kneeling infront of the elder While both his father and master lan qiren is sitting on each side of the miniature table on the high paito of orchid room. Orchid room is a private residence of former grandmaster lan qiren. Unlike other former grandmaster lan qiren never return to his own sect after he hand over the title to xie yun s father. Instead he built his own residence on the vicinity of great library, architecture style mirroring his home Gusu Lan Shi.

Xie yun heard tremendous things about Gusu lan clan. Reside eastern most part of the Gusu, surrounded by cloudy mountain and rich with kind and knowledgeable people. It was said that lan blood line possess immense beauty that anyone would be Bewitched just by looking at them. Their unique cultivation techniques on music always intrigued xie yun. What amused him more was talks about their long wait for fated  cultivation partener.

xie yun never Heard anything regarding master lan qiren s cultivation partner. It was possible that master qiren's cultivation partner stay behind Gusu to Supervise the Sister library of Gusu, while master qiren decided to serve on library of xinye. While it was also possible that, lan qiren who was tall and thin, his back straight as brush, who had a funny looking long black goatee but still in line with the lan clan of gusu's tradition of birthing beautiful man in every generation is simply not interested in entertaining the idea of fated cultivation partner.

Xie yun never really engaged his mind on the idea of venturing around the world. He always had his dream and determination precisely set on the title of grandmaster. Still, if his fate is a little different and it allows him a little adventures, the mountains of Gusu will be his first prefered destination.

The pain under his knees started to feel insufferable. The urge to lie down started to itch on his skin. He took a peek on both of the elders who looks like finished talking about the fight and skipped into more confidential ones. It's seems like they have long forgotten about his presence in the room, so it won't be much of a problem if xie yun decided to sit down a little bit... Right ??

Xie yun slowly lower his bum into the floor, sighing in relief once he finally get to strech his leg. The skin round his knee pulse from the lingering pain. He was about to perch his palm on the floor and lie sideway when he saw an adorable ball of white fur rolled near to him.

Hello there..

Xie yun cooed under his breath and rubbed his finger under the fluffy ears of the rabbit. The fluffy ball looked up at him, it's nose twitching in an adorable manner as it snuggled into xie yuns pets.

Where did you came from little one?? Where is your family??
Xie yun chided as he took the ball of fur into his arm and snuggle it closer to him.

LOOK AT HIM , FULL OF HIMSELF AFTER ALL THE RUCKUS HE CAUSE.
The poor rabbit almost fly out of his hold When a scroll came flying towards him. Thanks to his precise reflexes xie yun evade it with grace. Lan qiren shot to his feet, his whole figure shaking in range.
I DON'T THINK THIS LITTLE DEVIL LEARNT HIS LESSON YET TU XIN..

Xie yun shot his father a helpless look. Who's expression remained impassive.

I apologise on the behalf of my son's inappropriate behaviour shifu.
His father get on his feet and presented his regret in a refined bow. The fire blazing on lan qiren's eyes dimmed a tad bit. Shifu lan qiren let out a grunt and swinged his long sleeved hand and placed it on his back.