🎑 ᴇɪɢʜᴛ 🎑

How many days it's has been since he last saw the sun or breathed anything but the pungent odor of this underground dungeon. Darkness surrounding him slowly started to feel like a second skin on him. He was laying against the numbing cold floor, wide eyes aimlessly fixed on the patternless ceiling, chest still rising and falling heavily as he breathed in air as much as possible.

He shot up from the floor as he heard the faint resonant of footsteps hurriedly descending on the spiral staircase. Heart thundering against its cage as deafening pummel of leather shoes marched towards him. Xie yun anticipated li Lian jie's scowling face stepped out of the shadows instead ziyuan's anxious face came into his view.

He ran towards xie yun on his flattering steps and took xie yun's shackled hands precipitately. He was panting heavily. Dirty perspiration damping the skin of his face and neck. His hand fumbled as he attempt to unlock the shackles.

Ziyuan what are you doing here. You shouldn't be here.

Xie yun exclaimed weakly and make an attempt to push ziyuan away from him. Ziyuan's red tear brimmed eyes found his empty hooded one with undeterred determination. The last time there was only desperation in it. Xie yun didn't knew how many days passed since ziyuan last sneaked into the dungeon with fully ball. He came with plenty of food and a news that he is anticipating for long.

The sects was enraged. They gathered on golden carp tower of lanling city argue back and forth on the doomed punishment of xie yun, a traitor, a mass murderer, a demon. Some Want him to be decapitated publically while other want them to burned alive or even buried while still breathing. He took their precious Disciples after all. Tang de Xin will come for him at any moment and accompany to public questioning or perhaps he will be the one that bring xie yun death.

You needed to escape. We are going to get you out of here.

Ziyuan said to him with stubborn finality.

We??

Xie yun gasps at the sensation of the hallow of shackles slipping away from his wrist. The wound it's leave on his wrist sting once it was presented to the piercing coldness around the cluttered dungeon.

Just then fluffy ball leaped into his laps from where he is hiding behind Ziyuan's robe sleeves. It's dull aqua eyes Pierce on xie yuns face before snuggling into his scruffy clothed chest. It took everything in him to keep the tears burning his eyes from spilling as he heart squeezed painfully. Despite the fact that the whole world is roaring bloody murder at him xie yun is still loved and trusted by two beautiful souls. He is still worthy of it. He wrapped his hands around the small creature and held it close.

Xie yun..
Ziyuan's hesitant voice slowly called him. When xie yun looks back at him the youngster quickly diverted his gaze.
I know.
He swallowed heavily and lick his dry lips.
I know your familiar with the spirit of level one. Infact the whole library knows.
Ziyuan gaze find his widened one abruptly as if spills something offensive.

At Frist there was only rumours. Then some disciples came forward with accusation of the peculiar experience they had from level one pavilion at your presence. The masters alreday had the pavilion sealed but flf-

Do you resent me now.

Xie yun looks down and asks. There is no point of hiding anymore. Suddenly he is standing under a burning sun with all of his truth getting exposed under its brilliant light. He never dared to looks up and catch Ziyuan's resentful eyes on him. Fluffy ball runs his head against his chest as a soothing consolation.

No.
Ziyuan yelled as he took xie yun's hand in his.

Will you allow me to finish before jump into this kind of conclusions xie yun.
I was upset.. yes!! It's hurts me to think that you don't trust me enough. But I will never not in this life time will believe you will do such a heinous act. Xie yun look at me!!.
Ziyuan pleaded and xie yun did. Once their eyes met ziyuan smiled at him with all the kindness that left in this world. There was fresh bruises on Ziyuan's body the one that he endured just for xie yun.