1.

The first time I see him, its at a wedding.

We are high up on the hill, the grass is green and lush, flowers of different colour all around. The path leading to the aisle is beautifully arranged with yellow and orange flowers. There's a priest in a ceremonial robe, a waterfall creating the perfect background. All the way behind us was an orchestra, they were all set up, fingers poised and ready to play.

Despite what you would expect from a billionaire like Malakai Armas, and his quiet but ever beautiful boyfriend, soon to be husband, they wanted a small wedding. The guest list consisted of myself, our friend Jhoni, Alexei's best friend, Luke, an elderly woman introduced as Eileen , Hal and Jessie Janvier and him.

For the wedding, Alexei had full control on the outfit and had thus had us called in for measurement. We were in custom made, one of a kind suits and a dress for Eileen. We got to pick whatever color we wanted and I had gone with a three piece, double breasted camel colored suit with a dark brown shirt.

However, he had on a black suit with flowers embroidered all around it, his brown hair looked freshly cut on the side and styled into ringlets on top of his hair. He was holding on to a little basket of flowers just like everyone was.

Everyone turns around while Mal walks up the path leading to the alter. He was in a custom tuxedo, white jacket, white crisp shirt, sleek cummberbund around his waist, a bow tie and black pants with a white stripe going up the sides. He was smiling, nodding and waving at us with one hand. He looked so happy and he hadn't even seen Alexei yet.

I watched my friend stand at the alter and I think back to when he was alone, when he didn't have anyone, just like me. He had been snappish, silently angry and going from sub to sub.

The orchestra starts and everyone is looking back again and so do I. Alexei stands for a couple of seconds and I take him. He stood there, his hair a soft gorgeous white, styled off his face, he had on white on button suit dotted with tiny diamonds, the sleeves touching the ground, stretching all the way to the back with slits to let his hands through, white pants and heels. A veil stretching out from his shoulder, equally dotted with diamonds. It seemed to go on for miles.

Alexei was a vision in white.

He was glowing.

The music swells and he begins to walk down the aisle, holding on to his bouquet. We all reach into the baskets given and throw the flowers. I wished them all the happiness in the world each time I threw the flowers.

I look away from Alexei who was smiling so widely, his eyes were now tiny slits, to Mal who had one hand on his chest and tears in his eyes. For the private wedding, one photographer and one videographer were allowed in and I really fucking hope they captured this moment for the two of them. But something tells me they would never forget.

I smile as Mal walks down the alter, he couldn't wait. He reached for Alexei, grabbed him gently by the wrists and kissed him so hard. He couldn't wait, I chuckled to myself. I look to the side, chuckles turning into laughter when Luke stuck two fingers into his mouth and whistled.

My gaze move from my kissing friends back to the man across, the one in the flower suit. He was clapping, a sweet smile on his face like he couldn't help himself and he was still throwing his flowers at them. He looked beautiful. Like a painting.

The orchestra slows as Mal's kiss end and we're back on schedule. The priest talks about finding love, finding a soulmate, the vows were exchanged and I almost cry at Mal's words, Alexei does cry and I watched my friend wipe off his tears.

"If anyone has a reason for why this two should not get married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I don't even bother looking around because I already knew the answer to that.