5.

By eight am, on the dot, all hell broke loose.

Rather than stay at home, I decided to hang out with grandma at her house. I didn't want her to be alone when she gets the news and knowing Gio, he probably had given my Nana a heads up about what was going down.

When I got to hers, She and I, had quick online meeting with investors and let them know what was happening would not affect the stock half as much as they think it would and let them know I had a plan. A similar memo was sent out to shareholders as well.

After that, we switched off our phone and settled in the living room, cuddled up with each other as we watched trash tv and ate. I thought I'd be curious about what Gio had done to my brothers but I really didn't.

It felt like some of the weight I had on my shoulders had been disappeared and I liked how that felt. However, for the entire day, I felt excited about dinner with Gio. There was a bit of a ruckus outside but it settled down after a while.

Grandma wasn't as sad as I thought she would be and she seemed okay.

At five thirty, I pressed a kiss to my Nana's cheek before get off the couch. I made my up the stairs and into my room. I had everything I needed here and didn't want to drive all the way home. So I showered, douched, shaved my legs and then applied some vanilla scented moisturizer all over.

. . didn't really have an array of any sexy

It's been a while since I met anyone even interesting enough to get naked for.

And now I had Gio.

I grabbed the tightest black boxers and slipped on some wide leg high-rise jeans and a simple white, short sleeve shirt with a round neck. i hurried over to the mirror to look at myself and I let out a sigh. I looked simple. Basic.

Okay maybe not.

I hurried back to my closet and almost cried. I had nothing sexy to wear.

Okay, no. No. Lets not freak out.

It took me a while but I finally settled on a silk, baby blue long sleeve shirt with matching shorts, thin red swirls going up the sides of the shorts and shirt. I styled my hair, slipped on the gold thin necklace I had gotten as a present for myself. I looked really good.

I almost let out a happy scream but I pressed my hand to my chest and tried to hold it in.

I spray on a little cologne, on my neck, my wrist and I was ready to go.

"If it isn't my prettiest grandson." Grandma sings as I walk down the stairs. She had on the biggest grin I had ever seen and I felt like happily screaming like those teen girls in movies.

"Nana."

"What? It isn't a lie." She says as she raised her phone, her flash giving her away as she took pictures of me.

"Nana, no pictures."

"You can't tell me what to do, it's my house and not yours." She replied with a huff. "No need to call Gio, he's sending a car here."

"You called him?"

"He called the house phone."

"How the hell did he get the number?" I asked, staring at my grandmother with wide eyes.

"How would I know? My job was to pass you the message and I did."

I chuckle, resisting the urge to not roll my eyes at my favourite grandmother. Since there was no need to switch on my phone, I just didn't. The car got here at fifteen minutes to seven with the nicest driver possible.