4A.

It's been a day since I saw Gio and six hours to the shareholder's meeting my grandma had called in. I was meant to be nervous today, sweating out of my skin and pacing but all I can feel is the weight of Gio's hand on my neck, his tongue on my skin.

It's been days and I could still feel him but rather than indifference, I'm even more curious now and I also feel like he's by my side. Sometimes I could feel the weight of his hands on my hips or on my skin. It settled me and other times turned me on.

Rather than a swirl patterned suit, I decided to go with something a bit more subtle and went with a khaki colored suit with a solid knot at the front rather than buttons. For the occasion I slid on my grey Patek Phllipe watch, checked my reflection and I was ready to go!

I walked to the kitchen, smiling at the large bouquet of purple roses in what looked like a custom vase.

"Look at you smiling." Matt, my chef, said. He has this smug grin on his face and his arms were crossed.

I was indeed smiling. It happened so absentmindedly that it made question just why the hell I was smiling. Was I that horny, lord?

"You're fired."

"If I leave you'd starve."

The smug ass.

Like every other time, there was a card but this time it was empty and just had Gio's initials on it.

"So who are we dating?"

"We definitely aren't dating anyone." I put the card back between the flowers and grabbed my to go cup of coffee. This time it was an iced white chocolate mocha with chocolate syrup. Matt says something but I just flip him off.

The ride to work goes smoothly and just like always, I hand my keys to one of the security guys and Becky was by the door, holding out another cup of coffee for me, taking the empty to go cup I brought from home.

"Ready?"

"Born ready, Becky."

My assistant wore a tight black dress with bell sleeves and a gold brooch, her hair gelled back into a low bun and gold hoops in her ear.

"That's great because I was asked to bring you to the main conference room." Becky said with a big grin and I could tell she was trying her best not to squeal and honestly so was I. Like earlier, the ghost weight of Gio's hands on my neck.

I've got this!

I've literally been dong this for years.

We take the elevator up and there is not even one doubt in me. I know I can do a good ob. I know I have done a good job already. The doors part and Becky and I walk down the hallway and with a knowing smile on her face, Becky grabs the gold handle on the doors and pulled it open.

I take a step in and all the major shareholders are there and familiar faces from the press as well. And standing beside my grandma with a hand behind his back, looking ever like the gentleman in an all black suit and dark hair smoothed back, was Gio.

Grandma stands up from her seat and smiles at me, Gio steps to the side and creates enough room for me to come over. I walked to her and pressed a kiss to each cheek. She pats my arm and turns back to the group gathered.

"As I was saying, Muriel has shown his capability with his planning and execution, the sole reason our stock went up, our growth  and many more. I believe in him as my grandson, I believe in him as a CEO and I trust he would never lead this company astray and it is with great joy I have gathered you all today to formally announce that Muriel Aylin would be taking over as President with immediate effect!"