7.

I wanted to stay with Gio.

I didn't want want to leave or o to work today but I had a company to run and two days off was enough to rest and put my thoughts in order about my brothers. Well, to be honest, I hadn't thought about them since I stepped into Gio's house.

He refused t let me go home last night and now he was driving me to mine at seven in the morning.

"Why go home? We could get you a new outfit for work, angel." Gio says for the second time that morning but I refused to get one. I liked my suit, I liked how they were me. How I was known for them. And I was a friend of the designers.

"I like my suits."

"I can make get you custom ones."

"Gio, my suits are custom made."

"With the swirls?"

"Yeah, it's my thing and I like it." I said, turning away from my window to look at him. "If you have a problem with it, ou should figure out how to be okay with it. Not all of us like to wear black all the time."

"Kitten, sheath your claws. You sound like you're about to scratch me."

"It sounded like you had a problem with my clothes."

"Darling, I would never. I love everything you wear and I love them more when they're on the floor." Gio says, turning to look at me. He gives me a soft smile and I almost melt into my seat.

"It's this cute little store run by this guy and his grandpa, they're the nicest people. I could take you there. Get you your own swirly suit." I could picture him in a black suit, thin gold swirls around his cuffs and the them of his suit. He would look so good and he'd like it. I know he would.

"Of course, baby."

We got to my apartment in record time and we take the elevator up. He reached for my hand, taking it in his, just as the doors part.

"Feels wrong coming here without a bouquet."

"You brought the flowers personally?" I asked, turning to look at me. I was genuinely surprised at his words. I thought he had a driver or a staff have them dropped off, not him personally.

"Of course. You're my boy, why would I make someone else deliver your flowers?" he asked, staring at me like he couldn't comprehend the thought. He was so weird sometimes.

We walked into my penthouse and I could hear Matt chopping something and then the sound of a blender. Gio walks a couple of steps in front of me, acting like a knight. I could picture him in a chain-mail, a red cape and a sword in his hand and my cheeks heat up. I wonder how he felt about dressing up.

"That's my chef, Gigi."

"No."

I jut out my bottom lip, pouting as I stared at him. "Gigi. . . "

"No."

"It's cute."

"It's really not." he replied, shaking his head.

I give Gio's hand a squeeze and slip mine out of his hold, giving him the chance to look around. I made my way into the kitchen where Matt was chopping up some parsley. There was a pot beside him and some seasonings laid out.

"Morning. . ." I greet as I step into the kitchen.

Matt stops chopping and looks at me. His brows rise and he grins. "Looks like someone got laid."

"W-what? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course you do." Gio says as he steps into the kitchen. Matt's head snap over to his and he jaw drops. I could see his eyes, could see him taking Gio in and I understood. Gio was just so handsome. Too good-looking and he knew it.