3.

Gio

I could not stop thinking about him. 

I do not even try to stop, neither have I tried to fuck him out of my system. I just wanted him. So fucking much. I wanted to touch him. To feel him. It's driving me insane but I had a plan. A very good plan if I do say so myself.

Its Thursday and I felt like I as going to vibrate out of my skin. I needed to hear his voice. I needed to see him. I wanted to touch him. I let out a loud sound of frustration and leaned back against my chair and pulled out my phone.

I hit the speed dial for Luke, pressing the phone to my ear and got up from my seat. I walked over to the wall length windows that overlooked the city, one hand still holding onto my glass of scotch. Luke picks after four rings.

"If it isn't my favourite Dom!"

"If it isn't my favourite  red head. How are you doing?"

"Good. Really good. Missing Alexei a little. "

I coo at the sad sounding boy on the phone. What a cutie pie. "Aw, he's gonna be back soon. Surely you're gonna speak to him soon, don't worry."

"Thankies!"  Luke cheers and I find myself smiling. "SO why did you call?"

"Haven't heard from you and yours since the wedding. I'm feeling a little lonely." 

"That just won't do!  A restaurant? Club? I would volunteer to cook but Jhoni has banned me from cooking for a month."

My body shook as I laughed out loud. I could imagine him pouting. On the inside though, I was fucking giddy. I knew where I wanted us to meet and who I wanted there as well.

"What did you do?"

"I might have tried to make vodka sauce, I might have almost burnt down the kitchen."

My entire being shook as I laughed and laughed. Luke had such a way with words, where you think he might be exaggerating, he was actually telling the truth. He keeps Jhoni on his toes and I loved that for my friend.

"Lukeee . . ."

"Not you too." he whined.

"I'll stop on one condition."

"No threesomes."

What a ridiculous boy, as if Jhoni would share. He'd rather break all the bones in his body. "No one tells me no, Luke."

"No one except me, Alex and. . .  Muriel."

My heart all but slams against my chest as an image of my boy comes to mind. Him smiling so sweetly for his grandma and the sweet glares he gives me. It sets my blood on fire. I could imagine pining him down while he stares at me with fire in his eyes.

"Gio. . . thats gross. Don't do that."

"I didn't say anything."