Chapter 4

Kai sighed when he was looking at his parents' room. It was untouched for years unless Nya went there to clean it from dust. But now Nya and Kai agreed to make it a room for Lloyd. It wasn't used by anyone and it only had some memories that Kai only remembered. Honestly, he didn't care if that room will be a new room for their new sibling. Their parents left them to take care of themselves on their own and he was mad at them because of it.

Yes, he sometimes was wondering if it wasn't because of him, but he wasn't stupid. He knew that he was always helping his mother cook or spending time with his dad in the forge. He never was mean or hurting anyone. Every single visit, they had said that he was an angel. Ok, he didn't know why, but they just did for some unknown reason.

Anyway, Kai started to put his parents' things to some boxes he found in the basement. Some make up from mother, clothes from his dad (he totally didn't take some cool jacket he found and put it on...noooo) and any other stuff. He heard a movement from the door and he turned to look at his sister. „Where is Lloyd?" He asked confused. „He fell asleep on the couch. He is really adorable. Anyway, do you need help?" Kai shook his head, but Nya started to pick things up herself, anyway. He shrugged and put sheets on the bed.

It took them half an hour before they finished cleaning and putting their parents' stuff in the basement. Kai nodded with a smile to his sister, and he smiled before she left to get Lloyd to look at his new bedroom.

After a few minutes, Nya walked inside the room with their little brother, who stood there confused. „Why am I here?" he looked at Nya for explanation. His sister- Their sister grinned at him „That's your new room." He looked at Kai, who nodded and smirked when Lloyd's eyes lighten up with sparks and jumped on the bed. Kai laughed with Nya at his excitement. Lloyd looked at them and started to play with his fingers nervously. „Thank you.. i.. I never really had a room for myself before..." Nya chuckled and messed with his hair. „Of course. And we will make sure to fill it up with things you like. Deal? As soon as possible." Kai gave his thumbs up. „Especially some clothes. But we will deal with it tomorrow. You are probably really tired." As his answer, the little boy yawned and agreed to their terms. Kai took her hand and went out of the room. He looked at Lloyd and smiled as he saw to make himself comfortable. „Good night, kiddo." And turned off the light before he closed the door. The last thing he heard was muffled reply from him „Good night..." He smiled to himself and turned to his sister, who was smiling brightly. „what?" he asked, confused. She chuckled and said her good night before she went to her own room. He shook his head and went to the kitchen to clean everything up.

He finished cleaning and yawned when he looked at the clock. Huh... 11 pm... he had to be really slow if it took him another hour. Oh well, it doesn't matter. He will check on Nya and Lloyd and jump into his longly awaited bed. He walked up to his sister's room and took a glance inside and he almost thought she would be finally asleep, but she was at her desk doing who knows what. He face-palmed, went to her, looked over her shoulder. She was drawing some sort of motorcycle. He sighed and crossed his arms. „Nya?" he called her name. Nya yelped in surprise and turned to him in a second. „Kai! What the heck! You scared me!" He chuckled. „Sorry, but really, what are you doing?" he raised his eyebrow. „Especially this late at night?" he narrowed his eyes. Nya laughed nervously and showed him her drawing. „I just thought that I could try to invent something..." He widened his eyes. „Oh?" She nodded and went to her schoolbag and took out something. Then she walked up to him and showed him her notebook. He looked at it. She named it ‚Inventing class'. He raised his eyebrow, took it from her, and opened it. „I started to take this class not more than half a year ago and I think I really am good at it...." She played with her fingers nervously, waiting for her brother's reaction.

He couldn't believe it. She invented all of this in this class? He probably showed some sort of surprise face on the outside because she looked scared for the second. „Don't worry, everything we use in that class is free for students, so we won't have any problems, I promise." He widened his eyes again and looked at her. „No no! It's not a problem, Nya. I think it's really cool actually!" he smiled at her. She looked shocked and hopefully looked at him. „Really?" He laughed and brought her into a big hug. „I feel really proud to have you as my sister, you know? An inventor?! That's like one of the best hobbies I can think of! You are so smart, unlike your big bro." He smirked and poked her nose in joking matter. She smiles at him and hugged him back. „Thanks Kai..." He smiled and stroked her hair. „Anytime."

They hugged each for a while before Kai broke them apart. „And if you would want to make some help with putting things together or just take something in the shop, I will help you, okay?" He grinned at her and she jumped happily into his arms again. „Thank you, thank you, thank you Kai! You have no idea how much it means to me!" Kai laughed at her reaction and petted her on her back. „As much as I love our hugs, sis. I, unfortunately, cannot breathe right now." Nya immediately broke the hug and apologised. He laughed and picked her up. She yelped in surprise when she found herself on top of her bed. She glared at her brother for a sec before she laughed. „Okay, I get it. I will leave it for another day." He smiled and backed away from her room. „Good night and try to sleep as long as you can. You have school tomorrow!" Before he left, he left her notebook on her desk and turned off the light. „Good night, big brother." She yawned, and he heard her slightly snoring behind the door. He smiled to himself and went to his parents' room, which is Lloyd's room now. He opened it a little and saw Lloyd hugging his blanket tightly and kinda twitching in his sleep. He narrowed his eyes and walked up to his room to take something quickly.

After he got it, he returned to Lloyd and went to his bed. He gently made him to let go of his blanket and put a soft plushie into his chest. The plushie was a small green dragon with gold eyes.

Lloyd immediately hugged the small object and smiled from his sleep. Kai's eyes soften and covered him with the blanket. He looked at him for a few moments and kissed his forehead before he would make up his mind and left his bedroom. He sighed happily and went to his own room and get some long awaited sleep.

Hello everyone! I am so sorry it took me really long to update this story but i honestly wasn't happy with the first version of this chapter so i deleted it. And i finally wrote something better! Oh and if you find some gramattical mistake don't forget to tell me! :D Bye for now!

TBC