Chapter 5

After a few days, Lloyd appeared to get along with them very well. Kai was really proud of the small boy who was trying every time to help with anything, really. It was sometimes funny when Lloyd attempted to help Nya with her soon to be her new motorcycle and get all covered in oil after. Kai had to take a picture with his old camera. But Lloyd didn't need to know that.

Kai was cooking a breakfast when Nya burst in through the door looking for something. He totally didn't nearly spin his head off when he quickly looked at her...no totally not.

„Nya?! What are you doing?!" Kai scolds her. Nya faces him. „Have you seen my book of inventions recently?" she asked, panting in panic. ,,No? I have not. Breakfast will be ready soon, by the way. Can you get Lloyd?" Nya groans. „Yeah.. hopefully I'll find it soon. I have homework in there." Kai smiles and nods „I am sure it will appear, eventually."

Nya runs out and after a while he hears loud noises outside and Lloyd runs in. „what's for breakfast? Kai?" he ran up to him and tried to look into the frying pan. Kai smirks „I had luck today in the market and got some eggs for free from a woman I helped build a food stall. So we are having an omelette for breakfast." Lloyd giggles. „Sweet!" Kai raises an eyebrow. Lloyd looks at him, confused. „What?" Kai pointed to his trouser pocket. Lloyd checked and saw Nya's notebook for invention class. „Oh! Uh... how it got there?" he smiled nervously at Kai. Brunette rolled his eyes and called Nya „Nya! I found it! Our little brother got a little curious." After that Nya bursted in and looks at Lloyd smiling like the little innocent devil he was. She laughs and takes her notebook. „I was looking everywhere for it." Lloyd looks down. „I am sorry... but why do you need it so much?" His sister grins at him „Because I have it for one of my classes and I can't face my teacher without homework." Lloyd looked confused „what's homework?"

Nya stares at him ,,Umm.. that's a task from school you have to finish at home." Lloyd narrowed his eyes at the floor „You are willingly doing something from that evil institution?"

Kai turned to them and turned the cooker off before he went closer to them. „Kid? It's okay. Nya's school differs from Darkley's school. She is trying to learn some valuable information about her future life." Lloyd glared at him. „Then why aren't you going to school too?" Kai sighed. „Unfortunately, we don't have enough money for me and I have to run the shop for us." Lloyd innocently titles his head. „But what for?" Kai opened mouth to explain it, but how can you explain to the kid that money is really important?

Luckily, Nya came to his rescue and started explaining „You see, little bro, Kai has to sell the weapons or anything he can create in the forge, to get us money that we can Exchange on market for food, clothes or anything and school is not exactly cheap either. Especially because thanks to school you can get some good job that will pay you enough money to not struggle with food and this stuff."

Teen sighed in relief „Yeah, that's the best way to put it. Thanks Nya." Nya smiles at him and looks at Lloyd. „Do you understand now, Lloyd?"

Lloyd nods „Yeah...And... what are your classes about?" Kai laughs „I am sure Nya can tell you through the breakfast. Come on, sit down." All three siblings sat down and started eating. Lloyd seemed to like his food a lot. And Nya's school really fascinated him. „Can I go to school too someday?" he looks at his big brother hopefully. Kai smiles at him. „I'll do my best." Lloyd jumps up and hugs him. „Thank you! Thank you!" The teen smirks and hugs him back. „Of course. But right now, it's not possible. We have to gather enough money for it. And get you some clothes, decorations for your room. It will take time, kid." He sighs. Lloyd pouts for a sec. „Would it help if I help you in the forge?" he asks. Kai turns to Nya. She shrugs „I am sure you will teach him great." Their older sibling thought for a minute. „Maybe but we will start with something small, ok? It's dangerous in there. I don't want you to get scars from it." Lloyd grins „I won't let you down!"

Nya and Kai laugh „We know you won't."

They ate peacefully their breakfast and went to do their own thing. Kai opened the shop and started to work on some new project for an anonymous person.

Meanwhile, his younger siblings were in Nya's room preparing everything for her classes.

Nya was introducing every single piece that she put into her bag. „And this is my math book." „Math?" Nya nodded with a smile. „Yeah. In this class, you are counting with numbers and later in higher classes, even with letters. Thanks to this, I can make some inventions. Not every but it is part of it." Lloyd opened his mouth in amazement. Nya chuckles and ruffles his hair. „But now I have to go. School is twenty minutes from here by walking and it is starting at 7:30 am. And now is..." she checks the time and widens eyes. „It's 7:17??! I gotta go, Lloyd! Have fun! Bye!" That was the last thing she said before she ran out with her bag, putting some more things on the way while running.

Lloyd huffs in boredom. Maybe I can look what Kai is up to.. yeah. That sounds great.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nya was running really fast into her school. She makes it just at the last minute. Phew! That would be bad if I was slower.

„Hey forge girl!" Nya sighs in annoyance and keeps walking to her seat in the front. „Hey! Don't ignore me!" In front of of her stepped boy named Oliver Darwin... It's the bully of this school. And he hates her and her family. Kai beat him up a couple of times when he tried to hurt her, and after that, he just insulted her while he wasn't here. But Nya honestly didn't care about what he thinks.

He has brown eyes with blond hair that is not as beautiful as Lloyd's. While Lloyd has golden blond hair, Oliver has more greyish blond, and it's annoying how he is full of himself. Okay yes, her brother was cocky too, but he was mean to others only when they are mean to her! And that's saying something.

Nya sighs, irritated. „What do you want?" she takes her bag and starts preparing for the class. „Is it true that you have a new brother that is a monster?" he smirks at her. Nya immediately stands up and grabs him by the collar of his shirt. „Now listen here, you little brat. You can insult me all you want, but nobody.. I mean NOBODY insults my family. You got it?!" she snarls at him. Oliver quickly nods and in that moment, the teacher walks in. „Nya Smith! Put Oliver down!" she yells. Nya bites her tongue so she won't scream right back, especially because of the face Oliver just made at her. He wanted her to get in trouble! That jerk!

Nya narrows her eyes „Yes, miss Kenyon..." she puts him down and glares at him. He smiles at her innocently. „Now apologize!" Miss Kenyon yells once again. Nya clenches her teeth and apologizes. But the teacher can't just leave it „With a smile, Nya. Say like you mean it." She says sternly. Nya scowls under her nose and smiles sweetly...too sweetly at Oliver. „I am sorry, Oliver. That I grabbed you like that." „No harm done." Blond guy sneers at her. Oh, how she hates him!

„Good!" The teacher claps her hands and smiles at her class. „Now everyone to their seat so we can start!" Nya glares at Oliver and both of them go to their rightful chairs.

And the class began.

Hello everyone! Hopefully this chapter was good enough and if you saw some incorrect parts let me know ^^

And also i hope that it didn't dissapoint and you like that Nya took you with her into her school and what do you think of Oliver? He is really sweet isn't he? C: Anyway we will se each other next time and bye!!

TBC