𝐃𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

Kim Daehyun Profile and Facts:

DAE (대) is a South Korean-Dutch soloist under FNC Entertainment

DAE (대) is a South Korean-Dutch soloist under FNC Entertainment. She debuted as a solo artist on March 26, 2022 with the ep "- Vivere -" and lead single "Movie Star".

Fandom Name: Dea (pronounced 'deya')
Official Fan Color: Blue & White

Official Accounts:
Instagram: @every_.dae
Twitter: @DAE_official
Facebook: @DAE (김대현)
Youtube: @DAE (김대현)
Tiktok: @dae_official
VLive: @DAE

Stage Name: DAE (대)
Birth Name: Kim Daehyun (김대현)
Birthdate: June 2, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Snake
Nationality: Korean/Dutch
Height: 163 cm (5'4")
Weight: 42 kg (93 lbs)
Blood Type: O
MBTI: ENFP (Her previous result was INFP)

DAE Facts:
- Born to a Korean father and Dutch mother.
- She moved from Amsterdam to South Korea after passing the 2016 global auditions.
- She is an only child.
- Her fans gave her the nickname '4th Gen Ace' because of her versatile and high-level debut.
- She can speak Korean, Dutch & English fluently and basic French.
- Dae trained for 5 years and 6 months.
- She chose the fandom name 'Dea' because it means goddess in Latin and she wants everyone to feel like a goddess in their life. (VLIVE March 2022)
- She composed and wrote her debut song herself. (pre-debut reality)
- Dae is extremely scared of the dark.
- Her childhood dream was to become a singer.
- She was a part of the well-known Dutch children's choir "Kinderen voor Kinderen" from 9 years old until 12 years old. (VLIVE March 2022)
- Even though shes's living in Korea for 5 years now, she said her phone settings are still in Dutch. (pre-debut reality)
- Dae is close friends with P1Harmony's Keeho & Jongseob and with Cherry Bullet's Haeyoon.
- She used to train with the members of P1Harmony & Cherry Bullet.
- When she was in school, she used to get bullied for having a weird name and looking different, but it did not bother her.
- DAE's ideal type: A person that can always cheer her up, she can comfortably talk to and is gentle but affectionate.
Show more DAE fun facts...

Profile Made by ICECREAAAAMMM & zaza-8_ 

NOTE: Please don't copypaste the content of this page to other sites on the web. If you use info from our profile, kindly put a link to this post. Thanks!

How much do you like DAE?
▣ I love her, she's my ultimate bias 
☐ I like her, she's ok
☐ She's overrated