𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟟𝟝%

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Waking up at 7 am, Daehyun shooted out of her bed and into the shower. Today was the day she had looked forward to for more than five years; a talk with her boss about debuting. But now that she woke up late, it was decided on sacrificing breakfast and sprinting to the company as fast as she could. Making her almost forget to grab her training bag in the process but there is no time to be late, especially today.

Once she made it inside the building, the girl knew exactly where Mr. Han's office was. Going there multiple times a year, it wasn't that hard to find. Daehyun glanced at her watch.

     [07:53 ]

 She made it on time. The girl had to catch her breath for a moment and knocked on his door before hearing a welcoming sound to let her in.

"Good morning Kim Daehyun. You know why I called you here right?" The Mr. Han Song-ho began.

"Yes." The girl spoke, taking a seat across from her boss.

"So in March you will be making your debut. I know it sounds far away but five months go by very fast in this situation. When I listened to the songs you turned in two weeks ago, I knew instantly that the one called 'Movie Star'  would become your debut title track." Her boss announced while pointing in Daehyuns direction. She took everything in, this is not an everyday meeting.

"You will begin with the dance practice sessions later today and in December we will shoot the music video. You will also be promoting a more vocally focused b-side of which the music video will be shot in Januari. The b-side track has not been chosen yet as well as any other songs for your debut ep. We would like to have your opinion incorporated there. From today on there will be camera's filming you here for a pre-debut reality. Additionally, you will be moving into the idol dorms and training on the 3rd floor here." Daehyun hummed slowly, as a trainee she was only ever allowed to use and train on the 2nd floor. So she was excited to see how different the two would be from each other.

"You have one week to come up with a stage name, fandom name and fandom colour. Here is your contract, read it through and then sign there at the bottom." The girl scanned it quick to see if anything caught her eye which was... absolutely nothing about dating. Daehyun assumed she could. If it's not there, it's not forbidden right? After taking everything in for the third time, she took the pen lightly and scribbled her signature on the bottom of the paper.

"Thank you very much Kim Daehyun. You will move into the idol dorms next week so be ready. Here is your new company card so you are able to get to the third floor now." Her boss informed while giving the small card to her. "Your new dance teacher and manager are already setting up in practice room 3.4 and be aware of the camera's for your reality. You are dismissed."

Daehyun stood up and shook his hand with a thank you and skipped to the elevators, excited to experience the idols 3rd floor for the first time. When the doors opened the girl felt a little disappointed, it looked exactly the same. Thus on a positive note, making it easier to find her practice room but first she had to make a pit stop at the bathrooms. There was no way Daehyun would allow herself to pee her pants in front of the camera's.

After searching for practice studio 3.4 again, Daehyun arrived in front of the door. She took a small breath and entered the room with a knock where about four camera's were layed out and one already being shoved in her face.

"Hello I'm Kim Daehyun, nice to meet you. I hope we will get along!" Daehyun bowed greeting the staff and her new dance teacher. While giving a wave and smile to the camera.

"Good morning Daehyun. I'm your new dance instructor Ahn Chaesol, it's good to see you. Lets begin with some stretches."

That's how her first preparations as idol went. In the following weeks she would be weighed and measured weekly to make sure she kept her shape, or else it would be extra training for the already thin girl. Within 10 days Daehyun had the choreography down and began working on her muscle memory and live singing during the dance routine. It made her even more exhausted, but she had to contain her feelings as she was in front of camera's now.