1. 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 [ 𝘚]

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙮
  𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 / 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

This was the day. Everything she worked towards, would come together this evening. Her EP '-​ 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 -'  was released around three hours ago with the music video already over a million views, which seemed crazy to Dae. Right now, Daehyun was standing in the dressing room of 'Show! Music Core' to put her stage outfit on. She was wearing a white silk butterfly top that had a big black gemstone in the middle of it, with a black skirt and black boots that went up to her knees. Her hair was upgraded with extensions and the hairstylist had put some waves in. To top it off, her make-up was done with many glitters and she also got some necklaces and rings to make her look like a real movie star.

Her B-Side performance of 'Without U' was already pre-recorded so they could put it at the end of her title track performance. To say Dae was nervous would be an understatement. She was constantly making sure her voice was warmed up while stretching, also somewhat trying to drown out the noise from next door.

"Don't stretch too far, you could pull a muscle!"

"Yes yes Chaesol, I'll be cautious." The now idol said, stopping her stretches immediately.

"It will be fine Dae, let me give you a massage to loosen up." 

"Thank you." There she laid on the black couch ready for a relaxing time that did not last long.

After almost less than ten minutes, staff called her as she needed to be interviewed live. Dae looked in the mirror for one last time whilst the stylist smoothed her clothes and hair. The girl got out of her dressing room and onto the mini stage where the interviews would take place. She greeted todays mc's NCT 127's Jungwoo, Minju and Stray Kids' Han with a bow and got a microphone handed to her. The whole interview went by pretty smoothly, they asked about her ep and she had a little moment to promote her songs. 

"Hey, uh I saw your rehearsal and I wondered if we could film a challenge video later." Han immediately asked her when the camera's cut to the next performer. He seemed a little tense. 

"Yeah of course! Let's do it after my stage." Dae smiled to the boy which seemed to calm himself down a little because of her words.

Daehyun now made her way backstage to get her in-ears and headmic. She killed time talking to the backup dancers but also to make sure they are ready and feeling well for the performance. The previous performer was done and it was time for the girl to be on stand-by and start the first promotions of debut.

Dae enjoyed the performance so much, she felt like a real movie star. It went by quicker than she wanted but luckily her pre-recorded B-side would be displayed now while she had time to catch her breath and walk backstage. The camera of her behind-vlog series greeted her and the now idol gave a little speech on how her stage went. She was walking back to her room when an exhausted boy came running towards her.

"Dae! Are you still up for filming the challenge?"

"Oh! Yes of course Han sunbaenim, I'm sorry I kind of forgot."