2. 𝘊𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐂𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 [ 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯]

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙨
 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 / 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 / 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

*ꜱᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ*

Daehyun turned on the light in the room revealing the decorations for her first vlive. There were balloons, party flags and fairy lights, all with her blue & white fandom colors. She was stunned and thanked the manager with many bows. While he closed the door and set up the company phone to begin the live, Daehyun took this time to take photo's with the wall that she could later post on her social media. Two minutes later everything was connected and good to go, so the girl could finally begin. The second Dae was live, she was already gathering millions viewers.

"Wow so many of you are joining. Hello everyone, this is Dae!" She began with a wave, feeling a little awkward talking to a small screen. While the viewer count kept going up and comments kept flowing.

'she's so pretty'

'You were amazing on mucore dae 🤩🤗'

'speak dutch please 🧡🧡🧡'
"Hey iedereen!!"(En: Hey everyone)
Dae laughed, she hadn't spoken her mother tongue in years. It felt unusual. Her manager looked to her side with eyes that pierced through the idols soul. As a matter of fact Dae returned that gaze, trying to sign it's just fanservice. Because nobody in FNCe can understand Dutch, the girl was never allowed to speak it. She did try to learn Keeho some words but stopped as he was only interested in the curse words and would bash her about how weird it sounded.

'the duality 💀💀'

'marry me dae'

"What did you guys think of today?" She tried questioning the viewers while looking through the comments on her own phone.

'u were stunning 💙🤍'

' 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮'

'tmi on the challenge with han!'
"Ah! the challenge video with Stray Kids' Han sunbaenim! So, he was mc today and he asked me to film a challenge with him after my stage. He did really well, it was a one-taker." It was hard for Dae not to blush or smile widely, trying hard not to start any rumours. She looked up to Stray Kids so much and a member wanted to do film a challenge with her?!

'that explains why he was a little late to the interview'

'daesung ❤'

'4th gen male ace & 4th gen female ace in one video 🤩'

'GET MY JISUNG AWAY FROM THIS NOBODY'

'if you laugh we're married'

'bro got that rizz 💀💀'
Dae let out a tiny giggle at that comment. This was not what she expected at all from her viewers but definitely what she wanted. 

'her laugh is so beautiful'

'SHE LAUGHED OMGGGG GUYS!!!!'

'did she get a text from her boyfriend han or what 🤨'