𝕃𝕠𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟝𝟘%

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"We listened to your three tracks in advance, but we we're quite surprised with the different road you have taken. For the first time we had all agreed that the last song will become your debut title track."

The world could collapse any moment for Daehyun when she heard those words leaving the mouth of her evaluators. Was this real? Is this actually happening? After five years she had finally worked hard enough for her own debut. That one way Daehyun wanted to go, she was now heading towards. She could only stare in front while her mind took over, racing with many different thoughts.

"It was really hard for us these past years to give you the perfect timing, but we are certain you are more than ready to debut and we hope you're willing to be able to show us what we expect. Are you ready for your debut, Kim Daehyun?"

"Ye-yes, I am." Was the only thing Daehyun could get out of her mouth. She was frozen, she could've never imagined today was the day.

"Thank you Kim Daehyun. Keep your debut a secret for a moment as tomorrow at 8 am sharp you are expected at Mr. Han's office. Please be there on time, you know he doesn't like to keep waiting. You are dismissed."

"Thank you so much!"

With numerous bows Daehyun packed her things and left the practice studio. She stayed in front of the dance room's door for a while to recollecting her thoughts, but she realized there were too many so it would never get done. The girl made her way off the second floor and out of the building to her appartment in the trainee building. A few other trainees that were left in the waiting room of the company saw her dazed stated, but no one uttered to say a word, only sparing glances with eachother. They knew but they did not.

Pushing her appartment front door shut, she broke down while sliding against the door taking her place on the wooden floor. The girl was a crying mess although she didn't have a clue if they we're happy or sad tears. It was her life goal. She made it. But she was afraid of what's to come because she knew many rumours from the industry. 

After half an hour of thinking, staring into space, believing this is a dream and crying her heart out she grasped herself together to take a shower. Although Daehyun loved showers, taking the effort to get in was another deal. But this one, it felt like tears from heaven were surrounding her. She stood in there, drenching herself with the liquid for more than an hour. It was needed. Her hair and body had become unsurprisingly greasy and disgusting following the last years. As well as she wanted to present herself at her best tomorrow, making sure every moment counts.

Finally deciding to get out of the shower, Daehyun fixed her hair with all her leftover products and got her most comfortable clothes to wear. She considered telling her idol friends or not. Saying Daehyun got idol friends sounds like much, while in reality she only has three real ones. Being bullied in school did give Daehyun some small trust issues, even if she said it wouldn't bother her. And with her trainee friend just leaving her and withdrawing any contact since, she knew not to trust people that easily.

It wouldn't hurt to just message one person would it? She wanted to tell the whole world what there was waiting for her. But that would definitely not be possible. If Daehyun would do that right now, there is a big chance she'll be thrown out and gone from the company. Everything she sacrificed would burn right in front of her eyes. Only the girl felt like she had to let it out, she had to tell at least someone. 

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗵 🐴

It's actually going to happen

I'm debuting!!

 ARE U FR???

YES