Disappointed

Jin was surprised 😯 of what Tae just did.Jin push him & ask him what are you doin? You know I hate to being touch. Tae was gonna lied 🤥 by telling him he trip but Jin was smarter & told him in the spot DONT like saying that you trip cause I don't believe you.. Jin knew that Tae through himself at him. Jin told him you know only one person it's alone to get that closed to me & it's not you. We friends but you can't touch me or get that closed.Tae right there lost it & explode 🤯 like never before at Jin. Tae told him only one person right one damn person right & THATS YOUR KOOKIE alway him. Jin was take back cause of the way Tae spoke to him.But what Tae never expected was Jin telling yes only him cause HE IS THE LOVE ❤️ OF MY LIFE. I told you when we met in New York 🗽 I only could be your friend nothing else & you accept it..Why now you wanna be more then friend Tae??? You know I care about you just like a friend no more then that.. Jin look at Tae to his eyes 👀 but he didn't got a answer. Tae leave my house 🏡 don't come back into you don't understand that we only could be friends when you understand that you will be welcome 🤗 back.Tae never expected being kick 🦵 out from Jin house 🏠 by him. Tae left but before he turn to face Jin & told him you going to Regret this I swear & I Promise you will begged me to come to you & that's when I will tell you GO TO YOUR JUNGKOOKIE. Just like that Tae was out of Jin house 🏠 & His life for ever.Tae left happy 😊 knowing that he broke JinKook apart & Jin will be his soon. That's all his flash back was playing in his head: Tae was in a business 👨‍💼 trip in New York 🗽. But that night his meeting took longer then ever so the other CEO 👨‍💼 told him hey how about we continue this tomorrow right now I got a place that I have to be. Plus is your first time coming so let me show you our fashion show you could be my secretary 👩‍💼 plus one ☝️ she won't mind at all. What you think 🤔?? Tae love fashion told him ok let's go. They got there a lot of people a lot of idols models. But the CEO 👨‍💼 told TAE I be back I'm going to get my number one ☝️ idol & Model I be right back. As soon 🔜 the CEO walk away Tae grab a cup of champagne 🥂. He saw so many beautiful 😍 women & Men's. Into he saw this ANGEL 👼 dress all white gorgeous out of this universe. Tae see the CEO talking to this Angel 👼 and he want this Angel 👼 for him. He walk to the CEO 👨‍💼 & said excuse me ☝️ i thought 💭 you said you was going to get you number one idol & Model what happened you keep me waiting. The CEO 👨‍💼 felt bad cause Tae was asking him questions when he was dealing a new deal for Jin. The CEO 👨‍💼 Apologized to Tae. & Explain him why he didn't got right away to him. Jin felt Tae eyes 👀 on him ,so he try to excuse himself to walk away. Tae stop 🛑 him & told him how rude you are first hold the CEO 👨‍💼 back & now wanna walk way like 👍 I'm nobody.What kind of people it's this. Jin look at his manager then a Tae right to his 👀 & told him I didn't hold CEO 👨‍💼 it was someone else & for your information yes 🙌 you are nobody cause I don't know you plus my job it's done here I don't have to stay if I don't feel like 👍 it. GOOD 😊 NIGHT..💤.Jin smile 😊 to his manager and left. Tae in the other hand 🖐️ turn to the CEO 👨‍💼 & told him that he want all the information of that ANGEL 👼. The CEO 👨‍💼 told Taehyung DONT waist your time he is taking & Happy 😊 with his partner. Tae I didn't ask you for your opinion I ask you for his information ℹ️ that's what I want.. IM IN LOVE 🥰 AT FIRST SITE ...END OF THE FB.
Tae was walking 🚶‍♂️ home 🏠 thinking 💭 of how everything start & how he was closed to get to wat he want. OWN Jin body beauty. Tae didn't love 💕 Jin he was obsessed with his body and beauty... Someone call Tae & he turn. When Tae turn in the spot Jk ask him. Since when? Tae act like was taking back & act like he didn't know what Jk was asking him.So he ask Jk hey brother 👨 when you came back how you doing?Jk didn't play along and told him come on please 🙏 don't act in DONT look good on you..I ask you a question SINCE WHEN YOU AND KIM SEOK JIN ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP?? But Jk was laughing 😆 like a psycho person. Tae seeing this reaction on Jk he was super surprised but he did his part. Omg 😱 Jin finally told you about us. I'm so happy. I hope 🤞 you are happy for us. Two days after you left to BUSAN on your business 👨‍💼 trip. Jin came over and ask me for a dinner 🍲 & I told sure why not. We went to a special restaurant & in the meddle of dinner he got up and ask me to be his boyfriend. At first I said no 👎 because I know I about how much yah love 💕 each other but he told me that swear that he ONLY SEE YOU LIKE 👍 A LITTLE BROTHER 🧑. Tae make sure that Jk was clear that Jin only love 💕 him like a brother. Tae told Jk are you okay 👌? Jk told him yes I'm perfectly fine. Bye 👋 I have to go back I only came to pick up some stuff & go back. Tae grab him & told him stay I could tell Jin to come over & spend time with HIS LITTLE BROTHER 🧑. I came to pick up some clothes to go back to Jin, HE WANT ME TO SPEND THE NIGHT. Jk face hot pale & told Tae no 👎 I'm super busy plus I don't want to be in the meddle of both of yah.. BYE 👋 & DONT TELL HIM THAT YOU SAW ME... With that Jk left
Heart broken 💔 but wishing the worst to the innocent 😇 Jin... What Tae DIDNT knew was that there was someone else watching both Drama 🎭 first the one ☝️ of Tae & Jin & Now Jk & His... What this Fourth person would do?? Who is this Fourth person?