Please Dont Push Me Away

J took Jk to the room & laying him down.. J walk out of the room & went to laying down in his room.. Without him Knowing Jk wake up & went back to the BEAST room & saw the BEAST on his nest 🪹 what called his attention was Jk own hoodies made the nest 🪹.. Jk walk to the nest 🪹 & to the BEAST Jk look at it & said to himself why you don't want me to see you?? I'm not scared of you.. Jk cover he eyes 👀 & Laying down right next to the BEAST... Next morningJ wake up & try to move but he couldn't cause there was something or someone really closed to him & it was Jk.. J was surprised 😮 seeing Jk there like nothing.. J move Jk & wake him up he wake up and said please DONT PUSH ME AWAY this is the only thing that I have from my past.. J was take back by what Jk said.. J spoke in his BEAST voice & Said what do you mean this is the only thing you have from your past??? When Jk was about to talk J felt a shop pain he scream like crazy he couldn't hold it Jk said I'm uncovering my eyes 👀 so I could help you.. J couldn't talk Jk uncover his eye & try to hug him but it was hard so Jk run to his room got his mobile & call Joonie.. When Joonie pick up Hk scream at him telling him Come to J house hurry his dying please safe him.. Hearing this Rm run & got into his car drive the fastest.Rm New what was this about.. ONE MONTH LESS for J.. Rm Got to the house run to J.. Rm was shock by the scene..Jk crying 😭 trying to keep J calm but nothing work..Jk saw Rm scream at him telling him what you waiting for come safe him...Tm kick Jk out & start to work on J.. He gave him medicine to sleep 🛌 & calm the pain Down.. Rm left the room went to Jk & told Jk to fallow him.. Rm show Jk the flower 🌺 & told him half of the story of what happening to The Beast.. Jk was crying 😭 he didn't know why it hurt him know that in six month The Beast will die... Jk had one question!!! Why Tiger Flower 🌺??? Rm didn't know why?? Jk I'm sorry but when the BEAST show up to J he was already caring the Flower 🌺 with him & Ask J for a place to stay so J told him to stay with This place just with one condition not to touch your room... THE BEAST didn't have no problem 😌 with the deal & J left next day havent come back into the other day & went back you haven't see him so the rest is history.. Rm felt bad for lying 🤥 to Jk,but he can't let  him know  that The BEAST it's J, he need to make sure Jk fall in love 🥰 with the BEAST to save him.. If Jk doesn't fall in love 😍 with the BEAST J will die with the flower 🌺.. Only Rm knows the truth.. Jk will go with The TRUTH UNTOLD Jk will be IN THE DARKNESS.. Hopefully 🤞 the BEAST WONT PUSH HIM AWAY...

TIME SKIP ⏭️::

It's already midnight 🕛 Rm left hours ago leaving Jk with The BEAST..Jk Cook 👨‍🍳 special food 🍱 for the BEAST &  for himself, he clean 🧼 the house 🏠 he really fixes it like before it's not bright but it's clean.. The BEAST wake up Jk was right there next to him.. J spoke with his Beast Voice WHY YOU HERE LEAVE I DONT WANT YOU HERE GET OUT OUT NOW.... Jk went to him & told him I'm not leaving you alone.. PLEASE DONT PUSH ME AWAY... J didn't look at him he got up on his BEAST mode & walk straight to Jk he look at him in his eyes 👀 & ask him why you wanna stay??? You want me to leave & you stay here in this place?? I know it's not my place I will leave you could stay with it... J was about to leave when Jk said No please don't leave I will leave you stay.. I'm sorry 😢 this never was my home 🏠 I just have memories & it's the only thing I have from someone special.. I never go the chance to ask him something that I saw in the past I just left & didn't never reach out to him.. Now that I came back after months I found out that whatever I saw in the past was a lie & now he even left me without letting me see him to tell him I'm sorry 😣.. Listening to Jk J felt like asking him what happened but at the same time J want him to leave cause he knew soon he was going to die & it wasn't going to see Jk never again.. Jk turn to leave he stop 🛑 turn around and run to the BEAST & Hug 🫂 him like no tomorrow.. Jk told the BEAST please stay safe. & With that Jk walk out of the BEAST room, He went to his room to leave J went out & without anything to loose he drop in pain again screaming 😱 Jk hearing this run to The BEAST & help him to go to his nest 🪹 Jk knew he had new hoodies with his smell he run and got them he put them near the BEAST to calm him down.. Forcing food to the BEAST & gave him his medicine BEAST saw Jk getting up to leave he took his paw 🐾 & hold Jk down asking him not to leave him alone please.. Jk smile 😊 & said don't worry I will fresh & come back with some snack laying down I be right back.. With that Jk left the room got his phone 📱 call Rm to inform him what just happened, Then call 📱 his man 👨 & secretary 👩‍💼 to drop all his clothes & work to the house 🏡.. He secretary 👩‍💼 was mad cause she want Jk for her & she was gonna make sure to destroy who ever get in her way.. She was already tired 🥱 of showing her Angel 👼 way she need to show Jk she was a woman for him & she was his..