Damage

Agust D left town after the curse without looking back just because he knew that if anyone find out the truth he will be kill& his brothers.. Which he wanna protect with his life, he knew they wasn't blood 🩸 brothers but they was power brothers it way more stronger then any blood 🩸 related it.. So he went to London where he met one of his old friends this friend always had him against the wall cause he wants Agust D to move on from his first love & Only Jinmi was going to help he with her husband Xufeng they both new Agust D need a push & that what he got.. He met  Lin Xiu a beautiful woman 👩 just the way Agust D like them.. But What happened when one day Agust D tell all 3 of them that he is DAMAGE & nobody could cure him... Lin was take back & told him I'm not here to take ur ex love 💗 place I'm here cause I want to show you that you not alone in ur pain... Suga told her no I'm not DAMAGE cause of my love one death I'm damage cause I did something bad in my hometown & don't know how I'm still alive.. Lin ,Jinmi & Xufeng told him it's to late the damage it's done so what you could do is keep living your life & let the past in the past. With that Suga look at all 3 of them hug them & said thanks guys idk what I would do with out you..

BBACK IN SEOUL:::
Jk got to J house but J wasn't there he didn't know where the Beast went.. Joonie was there but no Beast where he went Jk ask Rm & none of them knew where the Beast went.. What they was another leaves 🍁 drop & it was coming to be more dangerous cause the Beast was weak, Jk told Rm let split we need to find him before it's to late ⏰ RM said ok let try to find him before others find him.. BUT WHAT THEY DIDNT KNOW WAS SOMEONE ALREADY HAD HIM... WHO IS THIS PERSON WHO TOOK JIN OR THE BEAST???