Seven

RM didn't know what to do or what else do.. He left Jin sleep 🛌 & Went to Suga cause he need explanation of why He did that to Jin?? But for his surprise Agust D wasn't around so he left.. Went home 🏠 to get so clothes & go back to Jin... When he got back to Jin he got scared 😱 & didn't know wat to do Jin become a BEAST but he didn't know how to make Jin back... Jin Wake Up Seven days later Rm never left his side no matter how scared 😳 he was getting every time Jin move in the bed..He took a 2 weeks from work.. When finally Jin wake up he saw Rm he was so happy.. Rm told Jin calm down and gave him a mirror 🪞 so he could see himself... Jin went psycho he was laughing 😂 & told Joon don't worry 😉 I'm ok 🙂 it will end in 7 months.. Plus after the 7 Months I will die so I'm good ☺️ please 🙏 Joon take care my Kookie don't let him come to my house 🏠 no matter what.. You could go Joonie im ok 👌.. Bye 😘

Jin wait for Joon to be far & break down..He took all his memories of him & all the love ones to the top floor of his house 🏠 & fix them really nice. He saw the TIGER FLOWER 🌺 the one ☝️ Agust D gave him. He put it by the window 🪟 in a glass base making sure the moon 🌝 see it & he could talk to the moon 🌙. He look out of the window 🪟 up to the sky & Saw the beautiful 😍 full Moon 🌕 he told the Moon thanks 🙏 at least I look like 👍 a Wolf 🐺 Beast. For me the most beautiful 😍 Beast it's a Wolf 🐺... With that He closed his eyes 👀 & Thought 💭 about his Kookie...

Time pass & Jk never 👎 reach out to Jin but this doesn't mean that Jk stop 🛑 thinking 🤔 about his Yeobo.. Jk had to come back to Seoul cause of his business 👨‍💼 & Friends. RM was one ☝️ of his closer cause of course Jin. He used to see Jimin & Hope around but they never got close to him. Agust D always being a Grandpa 👴. Jk call Joon to know how he was doing & if Joon finally found love 💕... Joon pick up the call 📱 but it was way different not like before... Jk thought 💭 that Joon was busy or tired 😴 so he told him hey Joon I will be in Seoul let's met up. It being months we don't see each other.. Joon accept to met up with no problem... 3 days laters Jk got to Seoul being welcome 🤗 by his secretary 👩‍💼 & his man. Jk told the driver to go straight to Jin house 🏠 it's finally the day he need to end this for good 😊 after 2 months of leaving Jin being happy with Taehyung... When Jk got to the front of the House he told his driver are blind this is not Jin house 🏡 what's wrong with you?? The driver told him sir it being like this for couples weeks already but every time you call we didn't dare to tell you of how much the house change & that... Jk couldn't hold it no more & ask the driver & what 😮 speak god damn it... Mr Kim haven't being seeing at all... Jk was take back and jump of the car 🚘 try to open the gate but it being change the lock 🔒 he start screaming 😱 Jin name but nobody answer so he decided to jump the gate his bodyguards said Mr.Jeon you can't do this it's a private residence... Jk look at them & told them do I care??? The guards didn't know wat to do into his secretary came & said sir Mr.Kim is calling... He drop & run to pickup the call which was Joon not his Jin.. Jk couldn't wait & ask in the spot where is Jin what happen to his house??? Joon was take back by the question & told Jk let me up now & I will explain everything & tell u where he is at... Jk felt hurt but accept left the place he look at it one last time before getting in his car... Jk didn't know that someone was watching him from top of the house crying 😭 his eye out.. Telling Jk I'm Sorry Forgive me please 🙏...

In another place Taehyung was with Jimin like 👍 nothing happened before. But how this happened let me take you to this lovely 🥰 couple Taemin... FLASH BACK: After Tae lied 🤥 to Jk. He went to the bar where he saw Jimin. He like Jimin but he wasn't Jin.. Jimin was lovely sweet cute but not WWH .. Tae decide to ask Jimin for a drink 🥃.. Jimin was talking to his brother best friend Eunwoo.. Eunwoo always had a sweet tooth 🦷 for JM . JM liked him but he so called was in love with Tae. Tae get to they table & shake hand with Eunwoo he knew him cause of the event in New York where he met Jin.. Tae told Eunwoo idk 🤷‍♂️ you knew JM.. How ya two know each other??? Eunwoo said I'm his brother best friend.. Eunwoo ask Tae how you know him?? Tae look at Jm & told Eunwoo I don't know him but i seeing him around.. Jm was surprised 😮 by what Tae said but he didn't said nothing.. Hope got to the table & Ask who is this??? Hope knew who was Tae but like Tae didn't know Jm so Hope DIDNT  know him Either... Eunwoo answer Hope question by saying oh he is my friend from New York 🗽. Remember the event that you couldn't make so I had to ask Jin to be my plus One... Hope answer with Oh yes I remember sorry but you know I had to be here with my brothers.. Eunwoo gave his sweet smile to Hope & Told him I know bae don't worry 😉.. Tae keep looking at Jm feeling sorry for lying 🤥 he open his mouth 👄 & told Eunwoo man I'm sorry but I lie to you I do know Jm & if you don't mind I will take him with me..Hope DONT wait for him go home early he will be home tomorrow bye...
FLASH BACK ENDS:
After that night Jm & Tae become a couple.. Tae take JM with him everywhere. Everyone knew about them...