What I Did To Deserve This??

JM I'm asking you DO YOU THINK JIN DESERVES THE BEAST CURSE?? This time JM look a Hope like if he was going crazy 😜. Jm ask Hope What Now You fall for him too?? At this point JM was super mad cause of the way Hope ask him plus what he told Suga earlier.. Hope just shake 🫨 his head & said it's not that it's just THE BEAST CURSE it's something that we should not play & you know the curse could hit us worst if we don't know how to do it correctly... JM was disappointed 😔 but he knew Hope had a point but he didn't want to think about the bad side affect he wanna revenge from Jin he didn't care about the c consequences of this curse.. JM walk to Hope grab his hand & told him relax 😎 we have the power of 3 what 😮 could go wrong 😑?? Hope said Suga haven't used magic 🪄 in 4 years & now he wanna just jump to do THE BEAST CURSE.. At This point JM didn't know what to said but he said Hope between us 3 Agust D DONT need practice he was born with that nature we got this please 🙏 have faith in us. Hope hug 🫂 JM I do have faith my Mochi it's just worries ok ✅ now let's go & help that grandpa 👴 on whatever he needs.. Just like that they left the room to help Suga...

In another place it was this Pretty Baby crying 😭 Hurt 😔 Heartbroken 💔 Disappointed ☹️. But he got up saw his phone 📱 it was his Yeobo texting 💬 him like every morning..

Yeobo💜🐹💜:Hey Kookie hope that today it's a better day then yesterday. I hope 🤞 you eating 🍽️ all your meals.. PLEASE 🙏 COME BACK FAST 💨 I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU... Take care love you 🥰 ..WWH
When Jk read this he smile 😊 but he said you don't have to surprise me I already know & I won't come back. But being Jk he look 👀 at the txt & though should I answer you back or not.. No 👎 I won't answer think 🤔 that I'm super busy... With that Jk walk to his room laying down check the time damn it's only 11 am..I will fresh up then I'm leaving to BUSAN...

In somewhere else there was this WWH waiting for a reply from his Pretty baby. But never 👎 got one.. Jin Thought maybe it's super busy I should not bother him but I wanna talk with him.. When he come back he will be surprise cause how beautiful ya becomes this time he was talking to his Tiger flower 🌺... Jin said his good bye to his flowers 💐 and roses 🌹 went inside the house to his room fresh up & went downstairs to do his breakfast 🥞.. The door ring him thinking 🤔 it most be RM. Maybe he didn't have Morning shift & came to pick up some roses 🌹 for his Hope.. so happy that RM found someone.. When Jin Open the door 🚪 it's was a surprise for him to see Agust D in his door.. Without wasting any seconds Agust D blow The powder to Jin Face. Agust D told Jin you have 6 Months to find REAL LOVE ❤️ before this TIGER FLOWER 🌺 died if she died before you find your true love 💕 you will died with the flower 🌺... Jin didn't know what to said or do but one thing for sure was that what ever Suga did to him it was going to work.. Jin ask Suga why??I haven't do nothing to you.. Agust D told him you hurt 😞 a lot of hearts 💕 now it's your time to paid.. & With that Suga left.. Jin closed the door and felt dizzy 😵‍💫 but he was able to call RM & told him to come to the house he wasn't feeling good & with that Jin blockout..
RM didn't have time to answer to Jin. To let him know he have in his shift.. Rm it's a Dr. His name is Kim Nam-Joon but his closer friend call him (Dr.Rm)(RM)(Dr148Q)(MrBreakable).. He met Jin in college they click fast 💨 & become inseparable but because they major was different Jin didn't finish college cause he had a offer & jump to famous fast hey we talking about WWH what do u spent.. Rm in the other hand did all his years in college & no matter how busy both of them got they still keep in touch with each other.. Rm did had a crush on 🤩 Jin but after Jin told him about HIS KOOKIE Rm just understood that he didn't have no chance only like friends.. Since then that what he is to Jin his friend His Brother...

RM got so worried 😟 about the call of Jin that he didn't waste no time told his secretary 👩‍💼 to cancel his appointment or to reschedule them but he had a emergency 🚨.. He secretary 👩‍💼 was take back cause RM never cancel his patients.. She ask him if he need her help he said no thank you just do wat I said.. with that he left the hospital 🏥 to go straight to Jin house 🏠..
When he got there he knew he wasn't going to get no respond so he let himself in he had extra key 🔑 just in case.. Wen he got inside he saw Jin on the floor.. He run 🏃‍♂️ to Jin got down to him & saw Jin red & was super hot 🥵. He pick him up in bride 👰‍♂️ style caring him to his room & start working on Jin. Got Jin undress he left him in the bed while he run to the bathroom 🚽 to run 🏃‍♂️ cold 🥶 water 🚿 to put Jin under the cold 🥶 water 🚿. When he saw the water 🚿 was good 😊 he went to get Jin & took him to the bathroom 🚽. During he left Jin in the bathroom he run 🏃‍♂️ downstairs & got his bag 💼 from the car 🚘. He didn't know what happened to Jin...He was about to call Jk but he remembers that Jk was in BUSAN.So he run 🏃‍♂️ to the bathroom and took Jin out and let him down in the bed got him dress 👗. After he started working on Jin. Jin wake up not really but he could answer at least. Rm ask him Jin what happened to you?? Jin try to explain him what happened & RM Was take back. He said Jin please closed your eyes 👀 I will put a vaccine 💉 to make you feel better ❤️‍🩹. Jin did what Rm told him & when to sleep 🛌. RM looking 👀 a Jin thought 💭 what make Suga do this to you???