THE TRUTH UNTOLD

After it seeing 3 hours drive Jk finally got to his destination to see Joon.. Joon was waiting for Jk.. When Jk got there he run to Rm to hug him tight it being more then 3 months with no communication or seeing each other.. RM was happy 😃 to see Jk to see how much more strong 💪 & handsome he got.. When Rm was about to ask him how he being, Jk cut him off & ask him letting go the hug 🫂 ,RM what happen ton Jinnie House? RM didn't know what to tell him so he ask innocent 😇 to the question, What you mean?? The house it's fine everything it perfectly fine.. Jk in the other hand 🤚 knew Rm was lying 🤥.. But he wasn't going to fight Rm so he ask another question... Can you call Jinnie to come to met us here??? You see my phone my secretary 👩‍💼 have it & if I ask her she will tell me who called & all my schedule & messages.. RM was take back but act normal 😐 & told Jk.. Oh damn man 👨 Jin is out of Korea & idk 🤷‍♂️ when his coming back.. Jk got shock and told RM how long have he being gone?? RM told him oh 3 Weeks.. But Rm In His Head Knows That a lie cause Jin Is In his house locked 🔒 up.. RM told himself I'm Sorry Jk I can't tell you the truth.. Jk saw RM face he knew something wasn't right so he act like nothing & keep the conversation about RM work & His Lovely 🥰 Life.. Jk ask Rm how you be have you found Mr.Right or Mrs.Right??? Asking this Jk saw Rm face turning Red & All Shy 🙈.. Rm told him work it's good the hospital & the clinic are doing great 😊.. Mr.Right well I met someone in the clinic & we being seeing each other so far so good ...This time for Rm he met Hope in the clinic But Hope know about Rm from the supermarket..Rm ask Jk how about you your business 👨‍💼 & Your love life??? Jk didn't know how to answer about his love life but he manages to play with the answers.. Well man my business 👨‍💼 it's great growing more & more & about love well I'm being seeing someone nothing sexual nothing serious 🧐 just for business 👨‍💼.. Rm notice right alway the was JK change so he went after the real answer.. Kookie don't you miss Jinnie? Why you took so long to come back??? Jk didn't know wat to do or said he had the flash back of that day wen he came & saw Jin with Tae.. He look at RM & said man business was extremely busy what you want me to do.. To drop everything to come running to Jin & live from his money nope not happening never 👎... Rm look at Jk & told him sorry I know.. Let's eat & we continue our conversation.. Jk smile 😊 & said definitely 👍 miss you man..Jk wasn't going to drop the house so easy so he tell RM I be back going to the restroom 🚻.. Walking to the restroom 🚻 he call 📱 his man & told them to check the house & no let nobody seeing you got it.. His men's Said Yes sir.. With that Jk came back to the table finish his meeting with Rm they said they good byes , But Rm wanna know where Jk was going to stay So he ask Him He Kookie where you staying which hotel 🏨 Jk look at Joonie & told him Hotel bro you forgot that I have my house here they know my house it's set up.. RM breath said ok see you around take care don't be stranger now.. Jk shake his head & Left the place.. Jk Called his guys & ask them have you found anything.. One of his guys said Sir we saw movement inside but it wasn't small it's like the person don't want to be seeing.. Jk told his guys I will be there in 20 min keep looking.. Just like that Jk Hang up the phone 📱... He thought 💭 to himself Jin what happen to our house 🏠 why you left why you destroyed our home 🏡... All this question was coming to Jk Head without knowing what happened to Jin a long time ago...

After Rm Meeting Jk he call Jin to let him know that he was out of danger ⛔️ to DONT worried 😦 about it. Hope was with Rm this time & he found out that Jin & Rm never 👎 was a couple..Hope felt bad cause of THE BEAST CURSE but it was way to late now. But when he remember His brother JM everything of guilt went away..RM always ask Hope for Suga but he never didn't gave him a answer. Hope told RM that Agust D left cause he had bad memories of Seoul & He need a new start...

Jk got to the front of the gate of Jin house 🏡. His guys said Sir the house went dark as soon the sun ☀️ went down & we haven't see no light on. Jk look 👀 at the sky 🌌 & Saw the full Moon 🌕. Jk said J where are you??? Without a second thought 💭 he said guys I will climb 🧗‍♀️ the gate yah wait for me here... No matter what don't let know ya out here.. Jk climb 🧗‍♂️ the gate going down he lost his balance & Drop he was really bad injured 🤕 He start screaming 😱 in pain..Jin hear 👂 the scream 😱 look at the window 🪟 & saw someone but he didn't want to go down.. So he had to do it he went down & when he saw Jk he almost drop his heart flip he didn't know if Jk was Alive cause Jk just pass out.. He run pick him up & took him to Jk old bedroom Laying him down in the bed 🛌.. He run 🏃‍♂️ & Call RM & told him Jk it's Hurt & Need him ASAP... RM was surprised 😮 by this news 📰 he told Hope I need to go I have a emergency 🚨 don't wait for me up please 🙏 love 💕 U bye... With that Rm left to Jin house 🏡...