⇢ ˗ˏˋ 007 ࿐ྂ

•────────•°•❀•°•────────•┊❛Him and the fight❜┊

┊❛Him and the fight❜┊

. . . . . ╭──╯ꕥ╰──╮. . . . .
007
. . . . . ╰──╮ꕥ╭──╯. . . . .

"What do you want, Manjiro," I responded, my voice cool and collected as I strolled around Roppongi, browsing for a store to purchase some stylish clothes.

"There isn't a flag on my food!" Mikey huffed from the other end of the line.

"Well then just get one, 'Jiro."

"Here you go, Mikey," Draken sighed, evidently complying by adding a flag to his kid's meal.

"WOW! You're the best Ken-chin!" Mikey exclaimed, his mood shifting dramatically. "Bye-bye, {n/n}-chin!"

"Goodbye, 'Jiro," I replied, about to end the call when he started talking again.

"Wait! Wifey! Where are you?! I miss you!"

"I'm out shopping."

"What are you wearing?"

"Why do you care? You don't own me." As I continued to speak, I surveyed my surroundings, looking for potential targets once night fell.

"I do."

"No, you don't."

"Just tell me, Wifey."

"Low-cut dress with a long-sleeve black shirt underneath with tights."

"How are you gonna fight in that?"

"Well, I'm not going to, dumbass. You know no one out there is stronger than me anyway. I'll just deal with them if they become a hassle," I replied, my eyes shifting from my nails to scanning the crowd. "Can't I look good when we aren't fighting?"

"Never said that, Wifey."

"You were implying it." With a hint of annoyance, I rolled my eyes and continued to carefully observe the bustling crowd, searching for a captivating individual to savor later, preferably a man. I found that when I cornered women, they tended to become excessively whiny, which was nothing but an irritation.

"No, I wasn't," Mikey mumbled, his pout evident even through the phone.

"Whatever," I replied, craning my neck slightly to get a better view of the people in the area. In this form, I wasn't particularly tall, so I needed a better vantage point. "Bye, 'Jiro."

"Wifey!"

I hung up before he could continue to distract me. Crowded places had never been my preference. The cacophony of voices grated on my enhanced hearing, an irritation I hadn't experienced before. There were yelling children at pop-up stalls in the popular alleyways for street food, the occasional drunk man bellowing incoherent words, causing discomfort to everyone in the vicinity.