⇢ ˗ˏˋ 013 ࿐ྂ

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

┊❛Future and past❜┊

. . . . .╭──╯ꕥ╰──╮. . . . .
013
. . . . . ╰──╮ꕥ╭──╯ . . . . .

tw: daddy issues ig 

The night was still young, just a couple of hours past sunset. The sky was painted a deep midnight blue, with stars somewhat dulled by the city's light pollution. Before Hanma and I could further progress with our assignment, he allowed his hands to wander all over me in the car.

He claimed he couldn't control himself.

Once he was done manhandling me, I insisted that he wash his hands. It was unhygienic for him to touch anything, especially with cum-stained hands. I wait for him to exit the bathroom, feeling a sense of boredom. Hanma doesn't even bother to clean me up; such a typical man he is. I have to take care of it myself. Thankfully, I keep wet wipes in the car.

"There," Hanma groans. "You happy now, doll?"

"Very," I reply, rolling my eyes.

"Could've just gone without you, doll," Hanma suggests, running a clean hand through his highlighted hair.

"And trusted you to handle a simple thing by yourself? I think not."

"Exactly, a simple thing," He retorts.

"What would you have done if I left you all alone?" I inquire, folding my arms over my chest, and I notice his eyes scanning the cleavage of my breasts.

"..."

"You would have jacked yourself off and then proceeded to use hand sanitiser."

"Whatever, you were moaning and whimpering like a horny bitch a few minutes," Hanma replies, running his other hand through his hair, the 'sin' tattoo on display, while he uses his other hand to pull out a pack of cigarettes. The dim light of the street light sharpened the angles of his face, shadows dancing across his features as he lit a cigarette, the ember glowing in the empty pathway. The pungent scent of tobacco fills the space as he takes a long drag, exhaling slowly. 

His eyes fixated on mine, a smirk playing on his lips. "What's so funny now, Shuji?" I question while his smirk grows as he dangles the cigarette loosely between his first and second fingers. 

"'M just looking at'cha, doll," Hanma replies, although he takes a quick gaze the the bathroom he just exited. Hanma tosses his cigarette to the floor and steps on it as he says, "Gimme a sec', pretty." I watch as he stands outside the toilet, and soon after, Takemichi's figure bumps into Hanma's.