⇢ ˗ˏˋ 012 ࿐ྂ

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

┊❛Choice❜┊

. . . . .╭──╯ꕥ╰──╮. . . . .
012
. . . . . ╰──╮ꕥ╭──╯ . . . . .

"Oh come on!" A member of Moebius says, shrugging his shoulders in annoyance. "She's just a measly woman! Go fight her!"

"If you're so down to fight her, then go do it!" Another replies.

"Fighting women is against my morals-"

In a fraction of a moment, I kick his face, sending him flying for meters and causing an array of gasps within Moebius. The sudden and swift action disrupts the conversation, leaving a momentary silence.

"Oh please, just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I'm weak," I scoff. "I'm not Toman's advisor for no reason."

"Draken!" Takemichi yells.

Feeling a sudden threat from behind, I swiftly hook the incoming punch under my arm, effectively immobilising him.  Another member charges in from the front, aiming to strike me. Reacting on instinct, I use the guy I've restrained as an improvised projectile, throwing him at the approaching attacker. The collision creates a moment of chaos, and I seize the opportunity to maintain control. 

"Draken!"

The ten men who previously surrounded me now lie incapacitated on the floor, with the exception of the man whose hair I have a firm grip on. With a dismissive toss, I send him sprawling to the side and take a moment to survey the aftermath, noticing the blood covering my knuckles and the odd splatter on my face. Disgusting.

"Draken!" Takemichi's panicked yell grates on my nerves, and I grit my teeth.

"SHUT UP, TAKEMITCHY!" I bark back. "Quit your whining! Draken's fine..." The words hang in the air, a reassurance that attempts to cut through the chaos of the moment.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?!" Mikey yells over the crowd.

"Draken... Draken... He's been stabbed!" Takemichi's voice trembles with panic.

"Fuck me," I sigh, dragging a hand down my face as I stride over to where the two are situated. Kneeling down, I check on Draken, noticing the tears streaming down Takemichi's face. "What's up with you?"

"Draken's... dead," he sobs.

"Shut your mouth," I retort, rolling my eyes as Draken coughs out blood. "The dude is fine."

"Mikey!" Takemichi yells in relief.

"Takemitchy, take care of Ken-chin for me!!" Mikey shouts in haste as he continues his fight with Hanma.

I observe Takemichi rising with newfound resolve. Leaning back, I settle myself on the ground, amused as Takemichi struggles to carry Draken. The thought crosses my mind—do I want to stay here and continue the fight with Toman?