⇢ ˗ˏˋ 008 ࿐ྂ

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•┊❛festival❜┊

┊❛festival❜┊

. . . . .╭──╯ꕥ╰──╮. . . . .
008
. . . . . ╰──╮ꕥ╭──╯ . . . . .

"Takemichi." Hina, her reluctance palpable in every deliberate step, seemed to be drawing out her movements.

Emma and I exchanged knowing glances, our lips with concealed amusement. We trailed behind Hina, our steps light. The corners of our mouths curled upward, threatening to break into full-fledged smiles, but we maintained our facade, determined not to give away our shared amusement.

"Hina?!" Takemichi says surprised sitting up from his previously laid down state.

"We're here too," Emma and I say simultaneously.

"What's up?" Takemichi replies stepping close to Hina and Emma and I give her a little push forward to encourage her.

"Um..." Hina mumbles.

"C'mon, just ask him," Emma says.

"You can do it," I exclaim nudging Hina forward and making her step closer to Takemichi.

"Are you free on August third?" Hina questions with a blush spreading across her cheeks and the smiles Emma and I were finally breaking free at the sight of the two.

"Huh?" Takemichi replies confused.

"Don't say 'Huh?'" I scolded Takemichi.

"She wants to go to the festival with you, Takemitchy!" A blush rises on Takemichi's face at Emma's interruption.

"Sure. I'll go with you!" Hina's face lights up at Takemichis words. 

"SEE?! Told you he'd totally say yes." Emma exclaims.

"Yeah, Hina," I say placing my hands on her shoulder and I lean into her. "He's your boyfriend, remember.

"Huh? Woah, {Y/n}," Emma says with surprise. "Look."

With a subtle, reluctant shift of my gaze, I tear my attention away from the couple, feeling a pang of curiosity about the source of Emma's hurried excitement. My eyes descend, tracing the path where Emma had sprinted off to, and I instinctively follow in her footsteps, my heart quickening with anticipation.

I gaze upon the scene ahead, an involuntary gasp escapes my lips. Before me stand two boys, bathed in the soft glow of the setting sun. The world around me seems to fade into the background as I'm captivated by the unexpected encounter.