𝟙𝟟.

"I can't believe you guys dared to physically carry me to this stupid car."

Pretending to be mad at the guys, I grumbled random things at the back of the car, my arms crossed and my body all buckled up so that I don't just dive outta the car mid-way, like I was bragging I'd do. Or maybe because Steven's driving today and we all know how great he is at taking things slow.

"I ought to file kidnapping charges against you assholes." I snap, partly glad I was going with them anyway, for the sake of my sanity. "Oh hush, we all know how much you live for chaos, l/n." Steven scoffs, swerving swiftly to the right, making me lean into Connie who was sitting right beside.

"What movie are they watching anyway?" The brunette wonders aloud, not pushing me away instantly, surprisingly. "Something called Sabrina, apparently." Jere replies, eyes glued to his phone. "Oh yeah, that's one of Belly's favorite movies!" I recall, impressed by Cam Cameron's game.

Getting back to my original position awkwardly, I couldn't help but enjoy the warmth of Conrad's touch. What the fuck is happening to me? You know what, I don't even wanna know anymore... I'm just lonely after reading all those fanfictions. Yes, that's probably it.

The closer we got to the drive-in, the more I began regretting our little prank. 

I already knew what her reaction was gonna be like, but I just couldn't stay there for even a minute longer without gauging my eyes out of boredom. "Just this left..." Jere instructs, reading out the directions, within another minute or two, we finally reached our destination. 

"Get a room!" My attention is suddenly captured by Steven's guffaws as he pulled into the driveway, right next to the car Belly and Cam were in, rolling down his window and jeering at the two as they leaned closer together.

Burying my face into my palms, I slowly sank back into my seat, not wanting to be seen. Laughing and making weirdass kissing noise, Cameron finally left the car to get something. Either he was good at ignoring us all, or he was just entirely clueless, and didn't notice shit.

Either way, this whole experience must've been traumatizing for the girl, especially considering that this was her first date. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The car door suddenly flung open, only to reveal a terrifying Belly, which lowkey made me shriek a little due to the lighting and the eerie background music from the movie.

"y/n?!" The girl's eyes then land on me, filled with shock and betrayal.

"It wasn't my idea, I swear. These motherfuckers just kidnapped me, I don't even know who they are, please don't kill me!" I ramble, really hoping she wouldn't be pissed, but obviously she was. And she had every right to be mad too!

"Seriously guys, what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" She yells at us.

"Umm, catching the end of our favorite movie." The amused Steven shrugs it off, everyone in the car except me roaring you with laughter. "You have NO RIGHT to... You have to go!" The frustrated girl scolds. "Oh Belly, relax. We're all just joking around..." Jere tries to calm her down.

"Steven, I swear to god, if you don't leave... I will literally send everyone in this car, your Dramoine fanfic." Bels threatens, making us all burst out laughing. "You wouldn't." Steven smacks the chuckling Fisher who was seated right beside him.

"Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand." Belly exposes, making us laugh some more. "Holy shit-" Conrad clutches his side. "No way- AFKSoftSparkles101, is that you?!" I call, remembering what fic she was talking about considering how very addicted I was to it.

It's practically imprinted on my eyeballs right now, and I can even narrate the entire story backwards! "Oh my god y/n, shut up!" The embarrassed boy shushes me, burning bright red now. "Steven, c'mon, don't be embarrassed... I mean, Draco's hot!" Jeremiah giggles, enjoying this way too much.

"Hey, drop it you guys!" Stevie orders at once, losing it now. "Seriously guys." Belly then clears her throat. "Please leave." She requests calmly, looking at me dead in the eye, knowing that these fuckers would only listen to me.

"Alright, let's go guys..." Conrad finally speaks up.

"Are you kidding me?!" Steven and Jeremiah scoff in unison. "Steven, drive the goddamn car." I demand, and after a few indistinct grumbles, he finally gives in, starting the car. "You were the one that wanted to come here in the first place, Conrad." Steven grumbles one last time before we finally took off.

"Welp, that was awfully disasterous..."