6

front page
6 The uterus intercourse, the beauty is dizzy
search
6 The uterus intercourse, the beauty is dizzy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Hmm, lady, are you full?" Lu Jingran gently shook his genitals, which were still being sucked by the meat, trying to pull out his big cock.

"Hmm... Husband, don't take it out yet, the yang energy still needs to be stuffed in the stomach to digest and absorb it." Luo Meng made up a random reason, not wanting to spit out the big cock in the hole.

It's hot and comfortable, so Mengmeng doesn't want to spit it out.

It's like having sex with brother Jingran forever.

Afterwards, Luo Meng regained some strength, and pestered the man for a few more times, until his entire stomach was bulging with semen, and the two of them fought fiercely until midnight before calling for water to wash.

...

Early the next morning, the sky was slightly bright.

Lu Jingran opened his eyes in a daze. He dreamed that a big black snake was obsessed with him and had sex with him, licking and kissing him, which made him restless.

Suddenly, Lu Jingran seemed to feel something, he woke up suddenly, his eyes widened in horror - something was licking his abdomen.

It can't be a snake!

Lu Jingran lifted the quilt, and saw Luo Meng's gorgeous face was sticking to his abdomen, sticking out the tip of his tongue, gently licking at the perfectly shaped abs, there were still some dry spots on the six-pack abs Drooling, it looked like Luo Meng's masterpiece.

"Mother, lady." It turned out to be a lady.

Seeing that it was not a big snake, but his wife, Lu Jingran breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hmm~ Husband is awake." Luo Meng withdrew the tip of her tongue from the man, crawled in front of him half-kneeling, put her fat buttocks on the man's waist, cupped the man's handsome face, and pouted to kiss him.

Lu Jingran was very proficient in kissing beauties. After practicing last night, the two had mastered kissing. The big and small tongues danced together, making the sound of sizzling water.

"Husband, did Mengmeng wake up your husband because of his too much movement just now?" After the good morning kiss, Luo Meng licked the silver thread from the corner of the man's mouth, and asked intimately.

Lu Jingran shook his head, then told his wife about his dream, and was comforted by the beautiful lady.

The two stayed on the bed for a while, then left, and then got up to visit their father-in-law. The general saw the affection between Lu Jingran and his wife, so he didn't make things difficult for Luo Meng, and directly transferred the internal affairs of the general's mansion to Luo Meng in public. . (The general's wife passed away very early after giving birth to Lu Jing.)

In the next three days, Luo Meng quickly took control of the affairs of the entire General's Mansion, and planned the opening of the chrysanthemum.

...

At night, in the General's Mansion, in the bedroom of the Crown Princess.

An astonishing bisexual beauty was ridden under by a tall man, and the purple black python under the crotch was coming in and out of the beauty's pussy, and the thick dick screamed the beauty repeatedly.

"Wow... Husband Jing Ran, please be gentle." Luo Meng grasped the sheets desperately with both hands, kneeling on the bed with her legs down, her slender waist drooping, and her fat buttocks raised high, like a female dog, being favored by a male dog's huge dick with.