6

front page
6 plot lines, spring dreams again and again, the god of war is tempted,
search
6 plot lines, spring dreams again and again, the god of war is tempted,
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After returning to the Immortal Realm, Lu Jingran seemed to be a different person. He stayed in the palace all day and did not fight with Shi Dexingjun.

People said that Lu Zhanshen was hit by the World Exterminating Serpent, so he was depressed and stayed behind closed doors.

...

"Good brother, come quickly~" Luo Meng was wearing a red tulle, with a jade body lying across her body, black hair like a waterfall, and a slender black snake tail paralyzed on the bed, calling to Lu Jingran non-stop, with a soft voice.

"Slut, I'm going to fuck you right now." Seeing the beauty's obsession, the man became aroused with desire, and strode forward, directly pounced on the beauty, tore off the tulle on the beauty's body, and vigorously sucked the beauty's jade-like skin.

"Good brother... Come and fuck my brother... My brother really wants my brother..."

"What's the hurry? I'll fuck you right now!"

"Oh... I'm doing it~ my brother is so amazing..."

"Slut... Is my dick big... Sucking so tight... It's so cool..."

For a moment, the red candles were dimmed, the bed curtains were shaking, and the ambiguous and lewd voices were like water, resounding throughout the night...

Wantianbaodian (Lu Jingran's residence) bedroom,

A very handsome man was lying on the bed, his cheeks were flushed, he kept humming, his underwear was swollen high, as if being held up by some stick-like object.

Suddenly, the man on the bed woke up from a dream and sat up quickly, his eyes full of shock.

How, how is it possible?

Lu Jingran was shocked to feel the wet, cold and slippery underpants, and couldn't believe that he was actually having erotic dreams.

Moreover, in the dream, he fucked Luo Meng so crazily! Hold each other and don't want to let go.

Could it be that...he fell in love with Luo Meng?

No!

impossible!

How could he like Luo Meng?

Lu Jingran frowned unhappily,

When the other party met for the first time, he made such excessive demands on himself... and he still eats his own... Is it... no matter who it is... as long as the other party is a man with that filth... Luo Meng Treat that man the same way you treat yourself!

In a daze, Lu Jingran clenched his fists silently, the veins in his forearm muscles bulged, and his mind was filled with faint anger and grievance.

Slut!

The first time we met, I gave him a look,

He won't like this slut!

Lu Jingran raised his head and looked out the window, suddenly felt that the night outside the window was as dark and mysterious as Luo Meng's tail, and his heart became even more depressed...

------------------------------------

For three full years,

Lu Jingran never stepped out of the palace once. He dreams of Luo Meng every night, and he casts cleaning spells on his obscene bed sheets every day. His memories are all the time with Luo Meng.

However, he didn't dare to admit his temptation, and he didn't go to Badwater Secret Realm with a guilty conscience.

Of course, Luo Meng couldn't stand the life without a lover. After waiting for three years, she really couldn't wait any longer, so she used the help of the system to let other people challenge herself, and passed the news to Lu Jingran.

Outside the Ten Thousand Heavens Treasure Hall, there was the chatter of the little flower essence,

"Have you heard? The evil dragon in the demon world also went to the Badwater Secret Realm to challenge the world-destroying snake Luo Meng."

"Really?"

"This news came from my second cousin herself. My second cousin's brother-in-law's aunt's son's wife's friend is a subordinate of Nielong. Can this news be false?"

"Nielong is a well-known master in the demon world, how many rounds can he last in the hands of the world-destroying snake?"

"Our Land War God can fight back and forth with the World Extinguishing Serpent. It's uncertain how many rounds Nielong can last, but it's no problem to save his life."

"That's the world-destroying serpent, Nielong is really bold."

Suddenly, a tall black figure appeared behind the two little flower spirits, and before they finished listening to the conversation, they hurriedly left through the air, with an indescribably anxious and embarrassed look on their backs.

Luo Meng, don't, don't touch the evil dragon!

He is not as good-looking as me, and his penis is not as thick...

If you want, come to me... I, I will satisfy you!

At this time, Lu Jing then regretted it too much!

〔Add to bookmark〕
$%$.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
1
.
Recommended popular novels
Everyone is greedy for soft little beauties
The fate of a bus toilet female who falls into a slut and a straight man [single sex subject] np
Uncertain rocky love (NP)
Fast time travel: The idiot villain is always hypnotized by idiots (np)
Straight male assistant forced by a big star
After being forced to become the co-wife of four brothers
Recently updated novel
Picked up a puppy and went home 【Main attack】
Fishing System 0 Fishing Straight Men Online
(Weak President|Attack/The ending returns to the arrow two shou) The scumbag who loses his wife will be snatched away by his father [Completed]
gentle township
Whose husband is a bamboo horse?
lovelorn film
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop