7

front page
7 Blowjobs were rejected and shed tears, fools clumsily comforted
search
7 Blowjobs were rejected and shed tears, fools clumsily comforted
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"My lady, wake up quickly." In a trance, Luo Meng heard Lu Jingran's worried voice.

"Well, brother Jingran." Luo Meng slowly opened her eyes, recalling the scene when she was dizzy by her lover, she felt so uncomfortable that she wanted to cry.

That's... Brother Jing Ran's first ejaculation in the womb, Brother Jing Ran must be very comfortable, and he just missed it.

If I am awake, I will definitely serve the big dick more comfortably.

And he fainted out of hopelessness.

The more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable Luo Meng felt, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Mengmeng, don't cry." Looking at the teardrops in the corner of Luo Meng's eyes, Lu Jingran was a little at a loss.

"Brother Jingran, Mengmeng made you worry." Luo Meng leaned into the man's arms aggrieved, wanting to seek comfort.

Poor little beauty, she was dizzy from being fucked, and she actually admitted her mistake to the culprit.

Love really captivates the beauty's eyes.

...

After the man's patient comfort, and after asking for a comforting kiss, the beauty finally stopped crying, and obediently lay on the bed to recuperate, and thoughtfully agreed to the man's idea of going out to play Cuju.

Seeing the figure of his lover leaving, Luo Meng withdrew the gentleness from his eyes, which became cold.

【system. 】

[Your Excellency, I’m here by chance] The 666 system skillfully closed its favorite TV series, and hurried over from the small dark room.

In the past three days, the small black room has become another new home of the 666 system.

666 system: a black house home, safe and non-irritating.

[System, repair my body. 】Feeling the aching little womb being fucked by his lover, Luo Meng is sure that there must be bleeding inside.

【OK. 】The 666 system did not hesitate at all, and immediately gave Luo Meng the long-preserved Ningzhu Wan. Anyway, the Department of Time and Space will reimburse the expenses of this big boss, and I don't feel bad about it.

Moreover, this Ningxiang pill can not only repair Luo Meng's body, but also make Luo Meng's place more firm and durable, which will definitely please the lover of the Great Demon King.

When the lover of the great devil is happy, the great devil is also happy, and their time and space can be kept.

The abacus in the 666 system's heart was crackling.

Seeing a white pill suddenly appear in the void, Luo Meng grabbed the pill and swallowed it.

Immediately afterwards, Luo Meng fell into sleep, and the medicinal power in the Ningxiang Pill repaired Luo Meng's body.

...

When I woke up, it was already afternoon.

Luo Meng threw off the quilt, and stood on the ground with her slender and straight legs, her body no longer felt weak and powerless as before.

After putting on the gorgeous clothes carefully and putting on the man's favorite peony blooming apron, he asked the maid to comb his hair and dress up. After that, the beauty went straight to the small garden, and could not be separated from his dear husband-in-law for a moment.