8

front page
8 beauty gluttony
search
8 beauty gluttony
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

I feel that Luo Meng is too sensual????‍♀️

-----text-----

After ejaculating, Lu Jingran lay comfortably on Luo Meng's body, stroking Luo Meng's crystal clear back one by one.

On the other hand, Luo Meng was lying powerlessly, his eyes were a little hazy...

Boo!

After enjoying the heat of the flower hole for a while, Lu Jingran pulled out the giant stick out of the flower hole, bringing out a puddle of mixed liquid of semen and lewd water.

The size of the man was really too big. Luomeng's clitoris was swollen from the cock, and the slits were also numb. There were small holes the size of a thumb one by one.

Streams of viscous white liquid flowed out from the small hole that was not closed, and ticked on the quilt.

Grass! How coquettish! Pussy is full!

Looking at the red and swollen holes between Luo Meng's legs that were dripping with white essence, Lu Jingran couldn't help but feel a sigh of relief in his heart.

"Woo... don't let it out... this is... brother... shot at Mengmeng..."

But Luo Meng hummed unsatisfied, and tried to block the hole in his lower body with his fingers, trying to block all the semen that the man ejaculated into.

Seeing the beauty actively blocking the meat hole to prevent the smelly liquid he shot out, Lu Jingran was once again surprised by Luo Meng's madness towards him.

Lu Jingran suddenly felt that even if he wanted to fuck this beautiful woman to death on the bed, this beautiful woman would stick out her butt to meet him lustfully. Even if the little pussy was fucked to death, she would not refuse him half a point, but would praise him for her bravery ,

So, Lu Jingran's idea of being afraid of Luo Meng for the first time must be scrapped!

"Woo... this is what my brother shot at Mengmeng... a lot of it went out... what a waste..."

Looking at the white essence that flowed onto the bed, Luo Meng couldn't stop her distressed eyes, and even got up, wanting to lick off the remaining semen on the quilt.

Grass, my stomach is swollen by the dick's semen, so much semen, I'm still not satisfied.

Usually Luo Meng doesn't eat less of his dick, why does he still like to eat sperm so much?

No, it's all on the quilt, it's too dirty! Lu Jingran couldn't accept it.

So, Lu Jingran stretched out his arm to block Luo Meng's fiery gaze, and said calmly, "No licking."

"Woo...Brother Jingran..." Luo Meng looked at Lu Jingran pitifully, and at the same time turned his gaze to the white sperm water on the quilt, licking his lips like a puppy, wishing he could pounce on him and lick it off immediately.

"Can't lick!"

"Brother Jingran...what a waste... let Mengmeng eat up..."

"no!"

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow" weeps softly, trying to soften lover.

People who didn't know saw it, and thought it was Lu Jingran's beastly behavior, making the beautiful woman cry.

Seeing Luo Meng's tearful face, Lu Jingran frowned, his voice softened a bit, and he explained, "It all flowed onto the quilt, it's too dirty to eat,"

"But..." Under the man's resolute attitude, Luo Meng still stubbornly said, "Mengmeng is not too dirty."

Snapped!

Lu Jingran slapped the beauty's buttocks and made a loud sound.

The cold voice was mixed with a trace of anger, threatening, "If you mess around again, we will break up!"

When she heard that she was going to break up, the beauty cried even louder.

"Woo...don't...don't break up...Brother Jingran bullied me...Mengmeng...Mengmeng won't eat..." Luo Meng wiped her tears while leaning in the man's arms to seek comfort.

"Be good." Lu Jingran lightly stroked Luo Meng's back with both hands, coaxing his aggrieved boyfriend.

...

in the bathroom,

"Mengmeng is obedient, open your legs." Lu Jingran softened his tone, and coaxed Luo Meng to open his legs, trying to take out the semen that had been ejaculated.

"Don't." Luo Meng clamped her legs vigilantly, for fear that the only remaining white essence in her body would be snatched away.

This is a trophy that a man loves him, how could Luo Meng let Lu Jingran take it out.

"Be good, you will get sick if you stay in your stomach." Lu Jingran tried to separate Luo Meng's legs.

"Don't... Mengmeng won't get sick... Mengmeng still has to give birth to her brother." Luo Meng said softly.

It's a pity that Luo Meng couldn't resist the man's threat of breaking up in the end, and opened her legs crying, a large puddle of white semen leaked out of the small hole of the meat hole, and the semen water attached to the inner wall was also cleaned up, leaving nothing behind .

Lu Jingran also put some ointment on Luo Meng's flower acupoints to prevent Luo Meng from feeling uncomfortable when he woke up the next day.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~133.
!~
.
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
Recommended popular novels
Dad's few ++ my tender batch
After dressing up as a moron, he severely trained the little beauty
Pure Meat Wontons
Raise your butt a little higher [ABO/1v1]
Noble Omega was forced to love after falling down
hypnotized couple
Recently updated novel
black and white concerto
Father and daughter doi, the tenderest cunt of a daughter, of course it should be reserved for her favorite father. .
Crush confessed before I committed suicide
spoil little husband
under the skirt
Slag Gong serial rollover story
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop