7

front page
7 Drama chapters, become Taoist couples
search
7 Drama chapters, become Taoist couples
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Badwater Mysteries,

Lu Jingran came flying all the way, and hurriedly broke into Badwater Secret Realm. What caught his eyes made his eyes turn red, and he was on the verge of collapse and madness!

By the side of the stone pool,

Luo Meng was hugging and kissing a strange man. The man had horns on his forehead, obviously the evil dragon who came to challenge Luo Meng.

"Luo Meng!" Lu Jingran yelled, and then he took the sword and directly stabbed at the evil dragon. The sword was sharp and his eyes were full of murderous looks, just like a furious husband who was cuckolded by Luo Meng.

puff!

The evil dragon that was stabbed suddenly turned into a phantom and vanished into nothingness.

It turned out that this evil dragon was just an illusion!

"You..." Lu Jingran held the sword in both hands and looked at Luo Meng with a puzzled look in his eyes.

Seeing the man's dazed eyes, Luo Meng let out a crisp laugh, holding onto the man's waist, "Bad brother, I haven't seen my brother for so long, my brother can't punish you too much, right?"

"Then, what about that evil dragon?" Lu Jingran swallowed, and asked cautiously, for fear that this evil dragon would be hidden in that cave by Luo Meng.

"Are you talking about that little dragon?" Luo Meng spread her hands, "I was severely injured by one blow and ran away."

Hearing Nielong fleeing, Lu Jingran breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good brother, my brother misses you so much, let my brother kiss you." Luo Meng impatiently picked up the man's handsome face, and pretended to kiss you.

But Lu Jingran didn't dodge it, instead he let Luo Meng's small tongue stir his big tongue, which seemed a bit pampering.

"Oh, good brother, you're so good today." After the kiss, Luo Meng smacked the man's face and said stickily,

"My brother saw your reaction just now, my good brother, are you jealous?"

"Yeah." Lu Jingran answered calmly, and then nervously peeped at Luo Meng's face, wanting to see if Luo Meng was making fun of him.

Will this obscene snake laugh at him for getting his hands so easily?

"Good brother, it looks like honey has been smeared on your mouth today, why are you so obedient?" Hearing the man's confession, Luo Meng kissed the man's face again, his love was evident.

"Then let's become Taoist couples, okay? My brother will be your wife." Luo Meng was straightforward, boldly courting Lu Jingran.

Become a Taoist couple?

Lu Jingran stopped breathing, and his heart was beating non-stop, as if a hundred wild deer were beating around.

he,

He wants to become a Taoist partner with me!

Lu Jingran's heart seemed to be flying above the nine heavens, and countless soft clouds revolved around the heartbeat, changing their shapes.

"Then, in the future, you must keep your morals and don't seduce other men." Lu Jingran emphasized in order to increase the weight of his words, "I have good physical strength and can satisfy you."

"Seduce other men?" Luo Meng didn't understand what Lu Jingran meant. Could it be that the phantom just now stimulated Lu Jingran? When did you seduce another man?

Looking at Luo Meng's confused eyes, Lu Jingran became anxious, "The first day we met, you were like that, and you always took advantage of me."

Lu Jingran was so wronged, "Anyway, you can't do that to other strange men in the future. I'm a famous handsome man in the Three Realms, so you can't let me down."

Luo Meng never thought that when they met for the first time, she would leave such a slutty image on Lu Jingran.

"I, I'm not that snake."

"I treat you like that because... because I like you..."

"Like me, like me the first time we met? Or do you like good-looking men?" Lu Jingran's face became even more stinky,

In an emergency, Luo Meng had an idea and asked the system to give him a portrait, explaining, "1000 years ago, an unlucky fairy god came to Badwater Secret Realm. I killed him and got this portrait from him."

Immediately afterwards, Luo Meng opened the portrait, and the task on the portrait was actually Lu Jingran, "I fell in love with the man in the portrait at first sight, and it haunted me forever."

"So. The first time I see my brother, it's like this..."

"No wonder..." Lu Jingran was overjoyed, no wonder Luo Meng was so crazy about him when they met for the first time.

It turned out that Luo Meng had secretly liked herself for 1,000 years.

Afterwards, Lu Jingran untied his heart knot, and directly became a Taoist couple with Luo Meng under the witness of the Dao of Heaven.

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1574.
0
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
13
.
Recommended popular novels
The sick and weak Bodhisattva being watered every day
Silicone is perfect (bisexual big tits)
The heartthrob's harem is 0 in my bed (main 1V1 collection)
[Quick travel] Being watered by the bosses day and night NP
Toy experience hall (heavy mouth, transformation, training)
Pretty Stupid Villain NP【Fast/Wear】
Recently updated novel
daylight crossing the fire
【ABO】Abusive hero is on strike
blue and white school uniform
dark cage
Don't remember Jiangnan
The Dirty Daily Life of a Female College Student
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop