8 | Krishna revealed truth

"Vasudeva would arrive at any moment," Bhishma Pitamah stated sternly while looking at Dhritarashtra..

Meanwhile Dhritarashtra was involved in certain discussions with Mahamantri Vidur... Gandhari stood with a weak smile...She knew her eldest son Duryodhan was not in the favour of Yudhishthir's coronation and considered Pandavas as a major threat...Duryodhan and Dusshasan seemed gloomy along with their other brothers..Gandhar Raj Shakuni had a peculiar smile and was lost in deep thoughts...

YADAV SHRESHTHA VASUDEVA KRISHNA HAS ARRIVED !!!!

Everyone looked at the entrance...There stood a beautiful youth with a glowing complexion, the color of rain clouds.. His cheeks are brilliant, his smiling enchanting. He wore a peacock feather in his curly black hair and a flower garland around his neck. His beautiful garments are the color of lightning. His toenails resembled the light of the moon. Ornaments caressed Krishna's body, but his transcendental body is so beautiful that it beautified the ornaments he wore..

Bhishma Pitamah moved forward with his hands joined in respect and greeted,"Pranam Vasudeva...Your visit to Hastinapur is a matter of great fortune for all of us."

Krishna smiled and replied,"Pranam Pitamah...I had to come...Afterall, it is Bhrata Yudhishthir's coronation.." Krishna chuckled and glanced at Duryodhan who seemed pissed with his statement..He continued,"Am I right Bharata Duryodhan?"

Duryodhan glared and greeted,"It's nice to see you here Bhrata Krishna.."

Gauri knew she was late...She hurriedly ran towards the entrance of the palace...She eagerly waited for her Govind and couldn't wait to meet him...

"Govind !!!!!", shouted Gauri while running towards Krishna..

Krishna smiled warmly...His eyes were beaming with joy...He opened his arms and replied,"Sakhi I missed you."

Gauri hugged Krishna and lost herself in the embrace of her sakha..Tears fell from her eyes and she sadly stated,"I'm so glad to meet you here...I thought I had lost all hopes.."

Krishna smiled and replied,"I'm always there for you sakhi.."

The reunion was surreal..But majority of the faces were confused..Karna's curiosity increased...

Krishna looked around and laughed..He said,"Sakhi I think everyone's confused with our meeting.. Didn't you tell about our friendship?" Krishna teasingly looked at Gauri..

Gauri murmured,"I was j-just."

Karna interrupted and said,"Pranam Vasudeva.. Rajkumari just arrived yesterday so couldn't meet with everyone.."

Krishna smiled and replied,"You are definitely Angraj Karna..Anyone can realise your capability by looking at the brightness of your forehead....Pranipaat !!"

Karna generously smiled and said,"It's my fortune to meet a personality like yours Vasudeva.."

Gandhari smiled and did welcome arti of Shri Krishna...

Dhritarashtra greeted and welcomed Shri Krishna towards the dining room.. Karna stayed quiet and constantly stared at Gauri...Shri Krishna merrily talked with Bhishma Pitamah, Mahamantri Vidur and Dhritarashtra... Dusshasan glanced at Karna who couldn't keep his eyes off Gauri and seemed to be in deep thought...Duryodhan and Mama Shakuni were quiet... Duryodhan was most probably displeased..And Gauri stood completely confused and unaware of the protocols of Dwaparyuga..

Gauri couldn't wait any longer, rushed towards Krishna , grabbed his hand and said, "Govind I urgently need to talk to you...Come with me.."

Krishna looked at her and replied,"But sakhi--"