21 | Destiny is ready to change

Duryodhan growled clenching his fist in anger,"Mama shri !! Why haven't we taken any action yet?!" Duryodhan furiously walked in to-and-fro motion...He sneered,"You let that Yudhisthira became the Yuvraj...And then you stopped me from going against Panchali even after she brutally murdered Sindhuraj...We let her go that easily !! I won't forgive her...NEVER !!"

While making the next move in chess, Shakuni sighed at Duryodhan's anger and stated," Mere bacche, I had told you that before stepping into the battlefield, you need to play with your enemy's mind... Don't forget that any step against Gauri will provoke Karna to retaliate against us..."

Duryodhan picked up the queen and crushed it...He snarled,"I vow to make her life a living hell mama shri.."

Shakuni sniggered and grinned,"Sure mere bacche !! My "guptchar" has informed that Panchal Naresh Drupad will organise his daughters' swayamvar sooner

Shakuni sniggered and grinned,"Sure mere bacche !! My "guptchar" has informed that Panchal Naresh Drupad will organise his daughters' swayamvar sooner..."

Duryodhan shrugged,"So what mama shri?"

"What if you win Gauri in swayamvar?!", said Shakuni leaning closer to Duryodhan...

Duryodhan was bewildered...He scoffed,"WHAT NON SENSE !! Why will I wish to ruin my life by marrying her?! I won't even allow her shadow to cast on me.."

Shakuni laughed...He exclaimed,"You are naive Duryodhan ! Haven't ya witnessed her divine powers?! It's a perfect bait..And won't it be the best way to make her life hell?! Think about it.."

Duryodhan gradually realised Shakuni's plan and smirked...He hugged Shakuni and grinned,"You are so wicked mama shri.."

Shakuni boasted,"THE ONE AND ONLY ME BHANJE !!!"

Dusshasan carelessly entered inside the chamber playing with the half eaten apple and coughed,"Ahem ahem ! Any good news Bhrata shri?!"

Duryodhan flinched and exchanged worried look with Shakuni....Both feared if Dusshasan had heard their plans...They were aware of the soft spot Dusshasan had for Gauri...Shakuni tried to distract him and exclaimed,"Mere bacche Dusshasan ! When did ya come?" And opened his arms for a hug..