Monday Night Raw 6/15/2015: Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose Segment.

Michael Cole: You are watching live from a sold out Quicken Loans Arena, from Cleveland, Ohio.

Michael Cole: We welcome you to Monday Night Raw.

JBL: We got a lot in store for you tonight.

Byron Saxton: We begin this show by honoring the American Dream, Dusty Rhodes.

(10 Minutes Later.)

Seth Rollins: Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts booing.)

Michael Cole: Well ladies and gentleman, the WWE Champion, Seth Rollins successfully defended his title against Dean Ambrose in the ladder match at Money in the Bank.

Seth Rollins: Give me a microphone.

Seth Rollins: Yesterday, I successfully defended my title against Dean Ambrose, and retained my title.

(Crowd starts booing.)

Seth Rollins: You can boo all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm still the WWE Champion, and Dean was that close to take away my title.

Seth Rollins: I have a lot of people to thank for this opportunity, Seth Rollins, Seth Rollins, Seth Rollins, and Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins: I didn't need dumb or dumber, or the devil's favorite dinosaur, or Triple H or Stephenie, because that's how good I am.

Seth Rollins: That Johnny idiot face over there isn't bringing a title to this city, neither is LeBron James.

Dean Ambrose: (Limping badly.)

Michael Cole: Seth trying to aim for the knee, Ambrose ducked.

Dean Ambrose: (Picks up the microphone.)

Dean Ambrose: Seth! You may think you beat me at Money in the Bank, but you didn't, you escaped me.

Dean Ambrose: I ain't leaving this ring until we get a rematch, right here, tonight, in Cleveland, Ohio.

(Crowd starts cheering.)

Michael Cole: Ambrose is livid, he wants rematch with Rollins, tonight.

JBL: God no! Could you imagine this man being the next WWE Champion?

Byron Saxton: It could be a way to finally shut Seth up.