Thursday Night Smackdown 8/6/2015: Backstage Heat.

Renee Paquette: Ladies and Gentleman, people welcome my guest, the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

(Crowd starts booing.)

Renee Paquette: Nikki, tonight you and AJ are going to be in a tag team match together, and I know tensions are boiling between you and AJ.

Nikki Bella: Um yeah, I mean think about when you are put in a tag team match with the person you hate the most together on a team just sickens me.

Nikki Bella: If she was here right now, I would say what I said in her face!

AJ Lee: What was that you said?

(Crowd starts cheering.)

AJ Lee: Excuse us Renee fot just a few minutes.

Renee Paquette: Okay, then.

AJ Lee: Oh haha, very funny Nikki! You said you would say those words to my face, I'm right here bitch!

Nikki Bella: Um, hello? You're interrupting my interview right now, bitch!

Nikki Bella: Teaming up with a crazy freak like you AJ makes me want to miss Smackdown this week.

AJ Lee: Oh really? Well you better not cost us the match tonight, because I know you're gonna try to ditch me so you don't get blamed for the loss but I do.

Nikki Bella: You did that as well during a match, idiot! You left me and Brie hanging while you were standing there looking at us laid out in the floor and then left us there!

AJ Lee: Because Brie was trying to tag you in, but then Naomi threw Brie straight into you and then you laid out in the floor.

Nikki Bella: You're the reason why we are in this situation in the first place!

AJ Lee: Me?! Well if you didn't try to take me out two weeks ago, none of this would have happened, slut!

Nikki Bella: Just wait until Summerslam, where I'm going to give you the worst beating in your entire damn life!

AJ Lee: How about you shut your mouth, and let the action speak for your words in the ring, because the time of talking is over.

AJ Lee: You know what?

Nikki Bella: What?

AJ Lee: Next week on Raw, you and me in a contract signing for Summerslam to make it official, we can talk about how much we hate each other.

Nikki Bella: Whatever... our match is about to be coming up next in a few minutes, you better not be thinking about leaving me for a handicap match.

AJ Lee: Whatever..., just get hell outta here before things get worse for the both of us.

Nikki Bella: Ugh! Whatever!

AJ Lee: See you in a few minutes, bitch!

Nikki Bella: See you in a few minutes, slut!