Raw 7/20/2015: Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar open Raw.

Brock Lesnar: (Music starts playing.)

Michael Cole: We welcome you to Monday Night Raw, and the Beast is here.

(Crowd starts cheering.)

Paul Heyman: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman: And I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed, WWE Heavyweight Champion of the world, Brock Lesnar.

Paul Heyman: Now last night, my client was this close to reclaim his WWE Championship, when all of a sudden, The Undertaker showed up at Battleground, and spoiled the party.

(Crowd starts cheering.)

Paul Heyman: We haven't seen the Deadman, since my client conquered the streak.

(Crowd starts booing.)

Paul Heyman: And then a year later, he has returned.

Paul Heyman: Now he returned, because he wants my client in a rematch, at Summerslam.

Brock Lesnar: (Snatches microphone from Paul Heyman.)

Brock Lesnar: Undertaker, I accept your challenge, because I conquered you once, I'll do it again, see you at Summerslam, bitch.

Brock Lesnar: You think that costing my title match against Seth Rollins, was funny?

Brock Lesnar: You will not get away with this, at Summerslam, you're going to feel the pain.

(Crowd starts cheering.)

Michael Cole: Brock Lesnar has accepted the Undertaker for a rematch, at Summerslam.

JBL: Clearly, Brock Lesnar is not going to let that slide.

Byron Saxton: That means that Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker rematch is now official, at Summerslam.