Thursday Night Smackdown 8/6/2015: AJ Lee and Nikki Bella vs Natalya and Paige

Lillan Garcia: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall.

AJ Lee: (Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts cheering)

Lillan Garcia: First, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee.

Michael Cole: Well guys, this is a situation AJ and Nikki did not apart in, team up together in a tag match as partners.

JBL: Well of course they don't want to be on the same team, Michael!

JBL: I mean didn't you see what happened backstage between the two?

Byron Saxton: Indeed, but something interesting will happen next week on RAW.

Michael Cole: Yeah, because it looks like AJ and Nikki Bella have agreed to a contract signing to make it official for Summerslam.

JBL: AJ vows to take that title away from Nikki at Summerslam to make sure Nikki does not break her record for the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time.

Byron Saxton: And I remember what AJ said to Nikki, "If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best."

Nikki Bella: (Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts booing.)

Lillan Garcia: and her partner, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

Nikki Bella: I can't believe I have to do this...

AJ Lee: Don't screw things for us, otherwise it's your fault.

Nikki Bella: Don't start it AJ, I'm not in the mood right now.

Natalya: (Music starts playing.)

Lillan Garcia: And their oppenents, first from Toronto, Canada, Natalya.

Michael Cole: And ladies and gentleman this is going to be interesting, because both both women who hate each other a lot will be partners for tonight.

JBL: Speaking of partners, Paige and AJ used to be frenemies or enemies, but tonight they are enemies once again.

Paige: (Music starts playing.)

Lillan Garcia: and her partner, from Norwich, England, Paige.

Nikki Bella: I'll start the match first, you can just wait until the match is over.

AJ Lee: Oh wow Nikki! Wow! You're just trying to take the spotlight for yourself, aren't you?

Nikki Bella: Um no!

AJ Lee: You're just selfish!

Nikki Bella: I think you're just jealous of me.

AJ Lee: What, Jealous? Of you?! No way in hell I am jealous of you!

AJ Lee: You know what, I'll start the match for us, while you can wait until I tag you in.

Nikki Bella: Yeah right!

Referee: Hey Hey! Come on AJ and Nikki!

AJ Lee: I'm starting!

Nikki Bella: No, I'm starting!

AJ Lee: Back off, bitch!

Nikki Bella: Get outta of my face, you freak!

AJ Lee: Alright, Fine! Go ahead, bitch!

Nikki Bella: Ugh! Thank you! God, this is why I hate teaming up with you!

AJ Lee: That we can agree on!

Referee: Ready? Ring the bell!

(Bell Rings.)

Michael Cole: And now it's Nikki and Paige starting the match in a lockup.

Michael Cole: And now Paige takes down Nikki with a shoulder tackle.

AJ Lee: Oh yeah.., good job Nikki..., not!

Nikki Bella: I hate you so much!

Michael Cole: And AJ is mocking her own partner, they're supposed to be teammates for tonight.

JBL: They're enemies Michael, of course AJ is mocking Nikki because at Summerslam they will battle for that Divas Championship.

Byron Saxton: It will determine which one of these Divas wants it more.

AJ Lee: Ugh! You know what? I'm tagging myself in.

AJ Lee: (Tags herself in.)

Michael Cole: And AJ just tagged herself in.

Nikki Bella: What the hell are you doing, AJ?

AJ Lee: I want this match already, and you're taking so much time, dumbass!

Nikki Bella: AJ, the match just started and you already want to ditch me?