Raw 8/3/2015: AJ Lee attacks Nikki Bella.

Michael Cole: It's AJ, and she's attacking the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

AJ Lee: You think I have forgotten, bitch?

AJ Lee: (German suplexes Nikki Bella 10 times.)

Michael Cole: And AJ with a German suplex, and she is not letting go.

JBL: She clearly has not forgotten what Nikki did to her two weeks ago.

Michael Cole: AJ now with a spear to the Champion, down goes Nikki.

Byron Saxton: AJ doesn't want to wait until Summerslam to get her hands on Nikki.

AJ Lee: (Finds steel chair.)

Michael Cole: And AJ now with a steel chair in hand, and just battering Nikki with it.

Byron Saxton: It looks like AJ is giving the Champion a taste of her own medicine.

Michael Cole: And AJ now with the Black Widow locked in, she wants to give Nikki a preview of her own for Summerslam.

AJ Lee: Tap Nikki! Tap!

Nikki Bella: No! (Struggling to break free out of the submission.)

AJ Lee: (Lets go of the submission.)

JBL: I don't think AJ is done with Nikki, she's putting her in another submission.

Michael Cole: And AJ now applying the guillotine and Nikki is starting to fade away.

(Crowd starts cheering)

WWE Officials: Hey! Hey! Come on AJ! Let go of Nikki!

AJ Lee: Alright, Fine.

Byron Saxton: Message sent by the Challenger tonight.

AJ Lee: At Summerslam, your reign as Champion is over.

AJ Lee: You know what?

AJ Lee: I'm going to put you through the Announce table just like you did to me.

Michael Cole: And AJ, going to make Nikki pay with a powerbowb through the announce table.

AJ Lee: The title is mine!

Byron Saxton: And the Challenger raising what is on the line in three weeks at Summerslam.

Michael Cole: Could this be what we could see in three weeks, will there be a new Champion?

JBL: I noticed something, Brie wasn't there to save Nikki from being attacked.

Michael Cole: Oh my god you are right JBL, Brie could have came to save her sister, Nikki from AJ, but she didn't.