Battleground 2015: Nikki Bella vs Paige.

Lillan Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Divas Championship.

Paige: (Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts cheering.)

Lillan Garcia: Introducing first, the Challenger, from Norwich, England, Paige.

Michael Cole: And Paige once again gets another shot for the Divas Championship, because she thinks that she got cheated out of a win at Money in the Bank.

JBL: Well even if Nikki Bella was disqualfied, she would still be the Divas Champion, you even said it so yourself.

Byron Saxton: Well Paige thought she pinned Nikki Bella, but it was actually Brie Bella.

Michael Cole: Nikki would then eventually knock Paige out, and deliver the Rack Attack to retain her Divas Championship.

Paige: This is my house!

Michael Cole: And speaking of Paige, she was actually talking to AJ backstage on Raw before Battleground.

AJ Lee: Hey Paige.

Paige: Oh hey AJ, where were you?

AJ Lee: I was suspended for three weeks for the brawl backstage with Nikki, it got nasty.

Paige: Oh yeah, the brawl you and Nikki had backstage.

AJ Lee: Yeah, well anyways I hope you can win at Battleground and become the new Divas Champion, so we can run it back.

Paige: Run it back?

AJ Lee: Yeah, like you and me for the Divas Championship at Summerslam, like last year?

Paige: Oh right, that was when you were the Divas Champion and I defeated you and became the new Divas Champion, I get what you mean.

AJ Lee: Yeah, now I would normally be at ringside to watch the match, but Stephenie told me I was barred from ringside, so I'm competing in the battle royale for the number one contender for the Divas Championship at Summerslam, on Raw.

Paige: Oh, okay.

AJ Lee: Hey good luck, and kick some ass.

Paige: I will.

Nikki Bella: (Music starts playing.)

(Crowd starts booing.)

Lillan Garcia: And her oppenent, accompanied by Brie Bella, from Scottsdale, Arizona, she is the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

Michael Cole: Nikki Bella has held the Divas Championship for over 230 Days, and is getting closer to break the record for the longest reigning Divas Champion.

Michael Cole: But she has to get through Paige if she wants to break the record, and become the longest reigning, Divas Champion.

Referee: Ready?, Ring the bell!

(Bell Rings)

(11 Minutes Later.)

Michael Cole: Paige with the Rampaige, cover, to end Nikki's reign as Champion.

Brie Bella: (Puts Nikki's foot on the rope.)

Referee: 1!,..2!,..

Michael Cole: And, look at Brie.

Referee: Hey, hey, hey!

Brie Bella: What, I didn't do anything.

Referee: I saw you put her foot on the rope, you are outta here!

Michael Cole: And the Referee has ejected Brie from ringside.

Brie Bella: What!?

Brie Bella: Come on, ref!

Paige: Get outta here!

Referee: Paige, calm down!

Nikki Bella: (About to forearm smash Paige.)

Michael Cole: And Nikki from behind with a forearm smash.

Nikki Bella: (Setting Paige up for the Rack Attack.)

Michael Cole: And now Nikki Bella has Paige up, looking for the Rack Attack.

Michael Cole: And Nikki Bella with the, Rack Attack!

Michael Cole: Cover, on Paige.

Referee: 1!,..2!,..3!

Michael Cole: And Nikki Bella retains her title.

Lillan Garcia: Here is your winner, and still the Divas Champion, Nikki Bella.

Michael Cole: The reign continues, as Nikki Bella's hope of breaking the record, is still alive.