5. say the name

almost an hour, seven more pizza orders and a clean room later almost everyone managed to settle down comfortably. well, not quite since it was obviously hard to fit so many humans in a dorm for two, so some were lounging on the ground while the others were on the bed.

"you better not bring that hugeass tiger plushie in the room, there's such little space as it is," jun battled with the door, trying to push hoshi out of the room along with his basically life sized doll.

"that thing is the cause of half of the panic attacks i suffer when i wake up in the night to get some water and see it staring at me," DK grumbled.

"but he's getting lonely in the room! you guys are definitely going to take a while with this meeting!" the dancer protested loudly from outside.

"oh c'mon! don't be such a menace," s.coups clicked his tongue in exasperation. he was already having a hard time accepting the fact that he was trying to make his dream come true with members like these and now hoshi was proving him correct all over again.

"it's okay," jeonghan came to the rescue as always, "he can keep his toy in the veranda."

"and sit there with it," woozi added.

"you guys are so mean," hoshi pouted, carrying his friend inside, hitting a lot of people in the process, "space could be created if you just threw wonu's gaming setup outside, but nah, who listens to logic am i right?"

"i want to physically assault him," wonu smiled sweetly, actually about to get up.

"hyung don't," mingyu hurried, trying to save hoshi, "you are so much bigger than him already."

"guys can we please focus," s.coups clapped his hands tiredly, "why is minghao sleeping?"

"i was meditating," hao frowned, "how can anyone sleep in this stiff position?"

"you mean hao, h-a-o can anyone sleep in this stiff position," jun cackled, "get it? get it?"

"petition to banish him to the veranda with hoshi," woozi raised his hand.

"this is my room," the chinese argued.

"he has all rights to kick you out, given wonu hyung agrees- oh look, he did," vernon pointed out.

"is this how it's going to be from now on?" seungkwan sighed, "my head hurts, can we get to the topic fast?"

"yes!" seungcheol leaped at the chance, "he is literally bandaged! y'all should stop yammering and let the meeting start so that we can all go and rest, we have classe-!"

"old macDonald had a farm! e-i-e-i-o!" dino sang out of nowhere, and for some reason jeonghan and joshua burst out laughing.

"you guys made him do that, didn't you?" the leader's glare was on full blast.

"oops, he's mad," jeonghan snickered, "we are fucked joshuji."

"what do you mean 'we', you did it, i was just laughing!" joshua immediately put his hands up in surrender, eyes wide, trying to prove his innocence.

"yoon jeonghan!" s.coups glowered, "please cooperate."

"alright choi seungcheol," jeonghan smiled cheekily, knowing full well how the other hated being called by his full name.

"stop teasing him, he'll start pouting and we'll waste even more time," woozi intervened.

"sexual tension!" hoshi coughed from the veranda, cringing when he realized everyone was now glaring at him, especially an extremely furious leader, "i'm... i'm just gonna return to my tiger."