Chapter 1: Aur, aap kaun?

"Look at the moon samaira, isn't it so beautiful!" He whispered near my left ear

"Did..... did you just say that you love me?" I was feeling so shy at this moment.

He looked at me questionably, god he's so gorgeous!.

"There's a Japanese legend that says if someone tells you that the moon is looking beautiful then it means they're trying to confess their feelings" I said staring at the brown eyed hotness in front of me.

"Oh is it?, well then what if I did confess?" He said slowly closing the distance between us.

Oh my god! It's happening and I'm so ready for it, for so long I've been waiting for this moment.

He was so close that's when I heard him say "Uth ja samaira ki bacchi"

He's so handsome....

Wait...what???

"Uth Jaa" soon he started shaking me and suddenly his deep voice was replaced by a throaty one

"Uth Jaa samaira ki bacchi, vo professor teri Jaan lelegi tu phir late ho gayi toh"

"Uthh jaaaaaaa" Rani screamed her lungs out in my ears!

And that's how my day started AGAIN!! I'm currently getting ready for my stupid University to study stupid economics.

Ughhh! Life kitne sahi thi jab patthar se aag jalate the!!!

Applying my favourite lipstick I gave a quick glance at my today's look.

"Hmm, acche toh dikh rahe hum, par kya fayda, vo kaha dekhtein hai.  Anyways, his loss"

I picked up my bag and rushed downstairs

Let's go down Sammy, you're already late!

Oops! I forgot to tell you, I talk with myself so you've got to bear with me!

--------------------

"Samaira na ek din nikaali jaaegi dekhna, 9 ka lecture tha.... 9 baj rahe h abhi!! Kya karu mai iska??!! Sun bhi rahe h aap???

This is my mother, Mrs Kavya Rajput. Her life is perfect just the way she likes everything except she has got one problem, ME!

"Kya hogaya Kavya, thak gayi hogi bacchi kal raat tak assignment kar rahi thi vo, maine khud dekha!"

That's the best man in the world, my papa, Mr Arnav Rajput. For him, I'll never be at any fault even if I'm actually the one at fault!

"Aunty, usse bulao na please, late ho raha h"

This is Rani, my impatient, hot headed, psycho bestfriend. She'll break your face if you break my heart. But if I fell for the wrong guy, she won't to think twice before killing me.

"Here she comes, you're so early samaira bacchaa" my mom, she loves this taunting thing and I love her that's the only justification I have for tolerating her taunts

"Sorry mumma, next time I'll be pakka on time, I promise" I said while taking blessings of both.

"Accha I'm leaving, bye couple"

"Wait...your breakfast". Moms and their obsession with feeding

"I'll have something on my way maa, bye"
---------------------

"Chal jaldi aira, vo professor teri Chachi nhi hai jo tere liye red carpet bichaegi"

"Coming Queen"

Rani , I tell you she can never wait for a bus in India, pucho kyu,
utna patience hi nahi hai iss bandi mai

I sat in the passenger seat of her car, and she drives off to the university not before stopping at my favourite cafe and grabbing my regular sandwich. Thats the reason I call her Queen.

Point to be noted: Girls, get a friend like Rani!

------------------
Queen was right, I should've woke up early because this professor who is glaring at me the whole lecture with her big eyes covered in thick black frames and a darker than my future lipstick is no less than a nightmare

Hush! Khatam toh hua lecture, aaj toh zyada hi hogaya tera samaira.

I was walking towards the canteen that's when I heard a voice call me

"Samaira, you're requested in the teachers room" he said

Ladies and gentlemen, there he is, the person who confessed his feelings for me and was about to kiss me.

Haa ..haaaa....sapne mai!

I was so lost in his eyes, he's such a handsome hunk I'm jealous of how he looks perfect all the time, not a single crease on his shirt, his well crafted muscles covered in his folded sleeves...ufff..kya banda h yaar!!!

This is, Mr.Yug Rathi urf my handsome professor and forever crush also the only reason I come to this stupid place

"Miss Samaira?" I heard him say a little louder this time.

Samaira bewakoof ladki jawab de!

"Ah ..yes.. .yes sir, I'll be there"

He nodded and turned around to leave, showing his neatly tucked shirt around his waist and his round bu....

Chup samaira, bewakoof, sir h tere, thode izzat se taad!!

"Aira, let's go eat" I heard queen walking towards me and we were off to eat our hearts out the only thing which I'm good at.

_________________

The day passed so early today, it's already 11 pm, I've got to sleep early else vo rakshasni kal meri jaan pakka lelegi.

I was about to sleep when I heard my phone ping.

Strange

I have only 5 contacts saved in my phone out of which 4 are my family members and one is queen who must be dead asleep by now.

I wonder who is it, I opened my screen lock to see a missed call?..

Itne raat ko...??

Call me darpok, but I hate random calls, they just remind me of every cyber crime series I've seen till date.

Then again my phone rang

Light laga ke phone utha le Samaira,
darr kam lagega

I picked up the call, only to realise that was the biggest mistake of my life.

"Hello? Samaira?"

I recognise this voice but I'm not...I don't...how?... Why is he calling now?..  is this really him?.. I ask him crossing my fingers in a hope that it's not him

"Jee hum Samaira bol rahe h.
Aur, Aap Kaun?"

(To be continued)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Whoosh!

I can't wait for you to meet all of the ATK characters!

But... I'm going to keep a slow start, to make you all feel the comfort of my characters.

By the way, kaise lagi humari samaira??? Pyaari I know!

But wait till you meet The Rudraksh Arora. Its gonna be a bumpy ride doodles..!!

Alright, keep reading to find out more

Share, vote and comment

Happy reading!