Epilogue

What a lovely day it is!

Aur ho bhi kyu na, aaj humare pati ka janam jo hua tha

Rudraksh is completely a changed person in these past four months. His more attentive towards me and helps Baba with the palace work. I can't express how happy I feel when I see both of them together talking, dicussing matters like a father and son duo. Rudra and Dev are also back to normal, they fight like small kids over small things and I can't help but adore both of them when they do that.

The portrait is hanged in the most beautiful place of the palace after taking permission of Rudraksh. The palace is no more divided, it's just one and now called "Rajshree Mahal". We named it after our dearest dadisa.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up
"Hello"

"Aira. Tune padhna likhna chod diya kya?" Queen. I've to tell her so much. It's been so long since I met her

"Offo! I'll manage that. You tell me first. You were going to visit me last week. What happen? Mahurat nahi mila?" I scolder her

She laughed at my words "Sorry Aira. Actually, I came back to India about a month ago and abhi mai Rajasthan mai hi hoon but dad ka koi kaam tha kuch deal karni thi toh socha I'll help him with it, utna experience bhi mil jaaega ek professional deal ka"

She's in Rajasthan and she didn't tell me????!!!!

I was all ready to lash on her with my words but she cut me off

"Accha tu gussa mat karna, meri baat sun.. I'll finish all the work here ASAP and will come to meet you, okay?"

"Okay" I swallowed all my hearings and finally settled on that one word

"I can't stand this place. Iske owner ka beta pata nahi khudko kya samjta hai? Jaise kahika Rajkumar ho. But something strange happened today, his son came alone to handle the deal and told us his father was out of town"

"What's strange about that?" I asked her back

"His father never allows him in any of those meetings, he just stands outside the room, that's why I found it strange. Anyways, accha hi hai. That guy is so rude I just feel like punching his face whenever he's around"

"You feel like doing that to every person with balls out there" I heard her laughing at my words and after talking for about an hour or so, we hung up

Freshening up, I went downstairs and was greeted by Choti Maa but she had a sad face on

"Kya hua choti maa?"

It's just that sometimes looking at someone we can tell that something's wrong especially if that someone is always smiley and bubbly

"Samaira. Aaj Humare Rudraksh ka Janam din hai, aap hi samjaiye unhe. Humari baat toh nahi maante"

I know where this conversation is going.