Chapter 2. Rajkumari Samaira Arnav Rajput

"Papaaaaaa!!!, Papaaa

"Papaaaaaa!!!, Papaaa...." Currently I'm running down these stairs jo khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le rahe hai.

"Papa!!.. vo mujhe..chachu..unki call aayi thi"
I said to him trying to stop my huffing

"Mai jaanta hoon bacche"

"Vo ab hume kyu bula rahe hai papa?" I asked him sitting on a chair beside him

Mumma was there too and as expected she looked sad almost as if she had been crying.

All because of that man, my evil chachu.

"He wants us to visit the palace."

"We are not going there papa. No, never, you forgot how your own brother chose his friend over you! He kicked you out of that place, you've suffered too much papa, I've seen it all, no I will never step a foot there, NEVER!!!" I argued and ran back to my room without listening him back.

I heard him call my name but I don't want to hear anything now, how can he forgot all that?

Aapko gussa aa raha hoga na?? Ki hum kya baat kar rahe hai?

Toh chalo aapko thoda peeche leke jaate hai....

Flashback

It was a bright morning in Rajput palace. Everyone was so happy and busy in the preparation,

Afterall ghar ka bada beta aa raha tha apne Puri family ke saath.

"Suman, jaao bagiche se fool todke laao, hume aarti ke liye chahiye" Dadi said to her daughter in law

Mrs. Rajshree Rajput urf Dadi, she's someone who's being through thick and thin yet at the very end she stands firm to protect her family and her palace.

Dadi had always loved both of her kids equally. She was angry at Arnav when he called her one random day and asked for her permission to marry the girl he loves. Rajputs?? Love marriage?? No chance. But how could she say no to her child so nevertheless she agreed and now after so many years he's coming back with his family. She heard he has a child. Great, she'll finally meet her grandchild.

On the other side Suman was looking a little disturbed since morning. All the insecurities she had buried deep down were once again digging up. What if they stay here forever? No they won't. They shouldn't. Afterall it was her husband who looked after the affairs of palace. It rightfully belonged to him. He's so dedicated towards his responsibilities that he didn't even want a kid of his own.

Suman tried to calm her anxious self down and collected all the flowers dadi had asked her to.

"Dadisa, kuwar sa aa gaye!!" Mali shouted trying to contain his happiness.