Chapter 11. A Crush?!

"And you know, he was so rude towards Yug sir...I was furious but then.... then he called my name.. for the first time!! and it felt... Ajeeb?? I forgot all my anger!!"

"What's ajeeb about that?"

"I'm telling you queen, it felt different when he said my name"

Right now I'm telling queen my entire day at work.

"How different?" She asked while munching something

"Different like......like it was meant for him to say"

"Eww Aira, too filmy!!!" I can imagine her scrunching her face. She hates this types of things. I wonder how her husband will tolerate this non romantic kid!

"Aree sachmai queen"

"You tell me one thing Aira, tu what's wrong with secretary Kim? Dekh rahi hai na?" She asked out of nowhere

"Haa...toh?"

"Toh bass.... isiliye sab tujhe filmy laga raha hai babydoll,
Tu soja isse pehle tujhe apne boss pe crush aa jaaye, tu soja"

"Hmm...goodnight"

No I can't have a crush on him!

Never!
--------------------
This is the first time after so many years we all were about to sit in one place have a family dinner

Family dinner, my foot!

Gussa nahi samaira, hum sab bhul chuke hai na?!

"Samaira bete you didn't tell me that you started your internship in A&R"

"Baba... didn't you placed me there?"

I thought he did it, no wonder he looked confused when I told him about it

"No bacche, I talked about your internship in a Mumbai based company, not here"

Before I could say anything we heard another voice behind us. The voice that is haunting me these days

"I did it! She fitted right for the position of my PA so I placed her as one"

MR RUDRAKSH ARORA...jee haa...humare problems ki eklauti wajah!

"Rudraksh, what are you doing her at this time?" This was chachu asking him the question that exactly I was about to ask him

"Bade papa vo baba aapko bula rahe hai, he wants to discuss something regarding the paanch haveli"

Why is he calling him bade papa?! Hoga kuch, hume kya?

I saw chachu getting tensed at the mention of paanch haveli.

Paanch haveli, as per I know is the marital home of Suman chachi. But no one lives there now as her parents died in an car accident and she is the only child. So ultimately chachu takes care of that property as well.
The haveli is known for it unique architecture. It has 5 domes aligned in a way that they appear tangled when viewed from far.

I saw chachu getting up from his place and leaving with Rudraksh who excused himself and was now walking towards me

Kyu?!!

"Miss. Rajput, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 be ready and don't be late" he greeted my parents with a nod and left.

Itni meherbani kyu?? Zaroor koi plan hoga inka!!

"Samaira bacche, are you okay at work? Is it too much for you? I can just call your professor and tell him to cancel the intership program from the college"

Tum Se Hi On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara