The Ritual

I could hear Tatia yelling in Bulgarian about unicorn sex. Oh god how did anyone ever mistake her for Katherine is a mystery I will never know. "Tatia?" I muttered as I stood outside the entrance of the cave.

"Eva!" Tatia yelled trying to launch herself at me but was unsuccessful because of the barrier. Tatia flew back into the cave wall and glared at me. "When are you getting me out of here Eva? This has long passed fun!" Tatia moaned like a five year old and I sent her a smile.

"Soon, my sister I have to keep the towns trust and the originals when I have my husband we never have to come back. It will be over soon Tatiana I promise." I heard footsteps so I did what I was best at ; I hid in the shadows.

"Katherine." John Gilbert muttered and I was tempted to push him in the cave so Tatia could drink from him but we needed him so Elena could come back after the ritual.
------------
The ritual was tonight and I was sat with Elijah discussing my plans for tonight but of course I left out the fact Tatia would be helping me. "Evangelina what are your plans for Miss Gilbert?" Elijah asked and I smiled as I began to explain the plan for my newest doppleganger.

I was made aware of the fact Klaus had just took Elena and Stefan was expecting me to join him at the boarding house but instead I made my towards Ric's apartment. I broke in to the apartment just to have Ric and Damon stare at me. Oops. "You do realise it wasn't actually locked right?" Ric asked me curiously to why I was breaking into his apartment in the first place.

"Oh. You're back sorry you wouldn't happen to know where Klaus was staying when he returned you to your body would you?" I asked Ric and both the men gave me strange looks.

"Uh no why?"

"Years ago Klaus took something that belonged to me and I'm going to take it back. If I can find it."

"Yeah that's a big if what even is it you're looking for." Damon piped in curiously.

"A coffin." I muttered in thought thinking about where Klaus could be storing his siblings and I was pinned to the wall.

"Why do you want Klaus' daggered siblings! The last thing we need is more originals!" Damon yelled at me as he pinned me against the wall. I could've easily got out of his grip but I didn't want to right now after all I had plenty of time.

"Isn't it obvious Damon? I want the other originals for leverage." I told him like it was the most obvious thing in the world and he smirked at me and let me go.

I had searched all over town and everywhere on the outskirts of town and yet I could not find the original siblings who were daggered and Elijah was not answering his phone which was a big help.

The ritual was ending soon so I had decided I would have to wait a little longer for Kol. I ran to the cave where Tatia was and I lowered the spell. She left the tomb and drained the human I brought with me and we set back off for New York.