My Doppelicious life

I followed behind the clown who kidnapped Elena and I should've known who he was delivering her to.

I drove behind him until I reached a massive house. The house was rundown and dirty. The paint was peeling off and dust was everywhere. "You better not be thinking about handing over her to Elijah, Or Klaus because my Doppelicious blood is worth much more than being spilled over a silly bar of soap."

"We are and there is nothing you can do about it."

"We'll see about that I will be seeing both of you very soon."

---------

"Eva what took you so long. Elena's missing?"

"Sorry Stef. Oh a tracking spell how exciting." I saw that Bonnie handed Jeremy a knife and I looked at her weirdly.

"It's stronger and more precise if its a blood relative."

"Bonnie let me do it. She's my doppelgänger so it will be stronger and I will heal quickly." Bonnie handed me the knife and I held my arm over the map and soon my blood moved over to where the house was where Rose and Trevor were staying.

Damon and I got weapons from Ric and we met Stefan in the car. Damon and Stefan decided to have some brother bonding so I blocked it out with music.

We arrived at the house and Elijah was there and Trevor's head was in a different place to his body. AKA he got himself decapitated.

Stefan and Damon hid and took Elena and I went in Elena's place. "Elijah please don't hurt my friends, they were just trying to help me." I said before whispering something into his ear the releasing the vervain grenade and luckily I wasn't hurt by it like I knew I wouldn't.

I watched as Damon beat Elijah and staked him and then Stefan came down with Elena and the four of us got back into Damon's car and I talked to Elena until I fell asleep.

--------------

1455

"Rosemarie, Rosemarie, Trevor hang on."

"Eva guess what? Today Trevor and I met the most charming man his name was Niklaus and he is a lord along with his two brothers, Lord Elijah and Lord Kol."

"Rosemarie, Trevor you cannot tell them about me. Swear. You cannot Lord Elijah and Lord Niklaus will kill me.

"Okay Eva we swear. Don't we Trevor?"

"Of course Eva. They must be like you if you are afraid." The three of us rode on our horses around the meadow. It was great fun but I had to leave if I didn't want to be found and I didn't.