The Plan

"Evangelina! Where are you?" I heard Tatia shout and I let out a laugh that girl had no patience.

"In my bedroom!" I shouted back and in a few seconds Tatia and Kat were sat on my bed.

"We need a plan for when you two return for Mystic Falls and how to find Klaus's coffins without him finding out and killing us all." Tatia said to me and Kat and I rolled my eyes.

"Tatia we can't be killed remember none of us. But Kat can if he even sees her he will kill her but Tatia, you cannot be killed."

"What are you saying Eva?" Tatia asked me confused and I smirked at her.

"Kat at the masquerade ball tomorrow Stefan and his friends are planning on killing you, but it won't be you. It will be Tatia who will be linked to Elena. The plan will fail and Damon will put who he thinks is Katherine in the tomb. And during the party we will get the moonstone so we can put off the ritual until we find the coffins-"

"-With Kol in." Tatia interrupted while smirking at me.

--------------

I was in Tatia's black mustang and she was driving us back to Mystic Falls. I filled Tatia in on everything that had gone on and told her everything she had to do and she had to know.

We arrived at my apartment and we started to get ready for the party at the Lockwoods in two hours.

I got changed into a one shoulder, white full length dress which was embellished around the waist line. I put on some eyeliner and some jewellery before slipping on some nude heels and I grabbed my white mask before meeting Tatia.

"You know where the Lockwood mansion is right? And you know what to do?"

"Yes now go meet your friends. I don't want to be the reason the plan messed up." Tatia was wearing a simple black dress with black heels and her hair was completely straight like Elena's usually was.

I arrived at Caroline's house and she drove us both to the Lockwood's in her car. I put on my white mask and then Caroline and I walked around the grounds.

Caroline and I linked arms and went to get a drink. Caroline was wearing a simple red one shoulder dress which looked gorgeous on her.

Caroline and I went separate ways and I went to dance with a boy from my history class I think his name began with a J. Maybe Jack or Jason. Yes that's it Jason.

I got a text from Damon saying it was time and I walked up to the room we had all agreed on and sat down around the corner.

We waited until we heard Tatia with Caroline. Must I say Tatia was amazing at playing Katherine because she had been like this when she was human but she wasn't like that anymore.

"I did it, I really did it." Caroline said getting all excited once Tatia stepped in to the room.

"Stefan." Tatia said as Stefan stepped out and Caroline smiled in victory.

"Goodbye Katherine." That's when Damon and I stepped into her view.

"You must be Katherine. My vampire doppelgänger. Shame you're going to die tonight." I said smiling at her crazily.

Damon released the stake thingy and the Stefan ran at her with another one. And that's when she started to fight Damon and Stefan.

Little Gilbert then came and told Damon and Stefan that Elena and Tatia were linked.

"You see you're not the only one with a witch and somehow I think mine is better than yours." Tatia said before getting one of the stakes thrown at her and acted as if she were going to stake herself but I knew she wouldn't.

"So how about that moonstone?"

"Damon call Jeremy and tell him to get the moonstone. We can't let Elena get hurt anymore."

"No Eveline, we cannot let her win."

---------------

"So here we all are the brother who loved me too much and the brother who didn't love me enough."

"And the vampire slut who only loved herself." I acted like I couldn't stand my doppelgängers guts.

"And then where do you fit in Eveline? After all you appear out of nowhere the same day Katherine does it could've been any day in the last 165 years and you two chose the same day to appear I don't think that's any coincidence do you Stefan?"

"I'm here because I don't want Elena to die because to me my descendants and doppelgängers are family."

"Why? Why would you care about them they are extremely distant? Katherine is closer in your blood line to Elena and she hates her."

"That's because of jealously Stefan. Elena had and has everything Katherine ever wanted and she never had it. Are you really that stupid but all of us are on the same team here. None of us want the sacrifice to go on Stefan, if it happens it will be bad for everyone and I don't want my family's blood. My blood spilt over some silly rock. Because over the years I have learnt family is the most important thing there is."

Lucy waited at the door and Tatia and I walked straight to the doorway and Lucy held up the moonstone. "Katherine as soon as I give the moonstone to you my debts are paid."

"Done."

"I owe you nothing."

"I said done now gimme." Lucy gave Tatia the moonstone then she dropped to her knees.