School

"Have fun at school Eva!" Katherine said to me and I glared at her.

"Shut it Kat before I hurt you!" Katherine just laughed before leaving probably to see one of her boy toys.

Today I had curly hair but it was only the ends so I wouldn't get attacked when I entered the car park.

I got out my car and walked over to the admin office. "Hi I'm the new student Eveline Petra."

"Here you go dear everything you need should be in here. Oh Stefan can you show Miss Petra to your home room it's her's too."

As soon as we were out of sight as expected Stefan attacked me. "Katherine what are you doing here?" He hissed at me.

"I think you have me mistaken my name is Eveline Petra not this Katherine girl."

"Of course it's you Katherine I know you and you are not Eveline Petra."

"Of course I am Eveline I am an old vampire friend of yours."

"How come we never knew there was another Petrova Doppelgänger?"

"You did, you just thought I was Katherine when I wasn't."

Stefan guided me through the hallways and into the homeroom where my newest doppelgänger was with her witchy best friend.

I walked away from Stefan and walked towards the teachers desk. "Hi I'm Eveline Petra the new student."

After introducing myself to the teacher I walked over to Stefan and his friends.

"Katherine what do you want?"

"I'm not Katherine who ever the hell she is my name is Eveline Petra."

"If your not Katherine then why are you here?"

"To help you. There will be a lot of vampires coming after you and I want to help protect you."

"How can I trust you?"

"I haven't killed the whole town yet have I?"

"Elena, I don't think we should trust her."

"Bonnie, I've been round for a long time so just be greatfull I haven't killed you for trying to use your witchy mojo on me."

"That doesn't prove anything."

"What about when Elena's six foot under and you regret not trusting me?"

"What?"

"Like I said there are a lot of vampires after Elena and you'll need help if she is to get out of this alive."

"Come to the boarding house after school, we need all the help we can get." Elena said and I smirked.

"Good see you then."